Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Holla from the west coast.....

Old 09-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WestCoastLOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Holla from the west coast.....

Well im sure alot of you will be happy to know that I am in Cali. now haha.

I finally made it. I have been trying to move for a long time as alot of you know, but after busting my ass for the last year I got out here.

Ive been gone for about a month, took about a week and a half to drive cross country to see everything. Spent a few nights in vegas and then finished up here in Venice beach.

I havent started working yet, but Have talked to many tv producers and done many dinners with people my uncle knows and starting on a commercial set for a few days then me and my cousin are gonna start work on the TV show, Wipeout.

These people out here are soooo out of touch with reality, its crazy. Alot of bums on the beach and just alot of weirdos. Its a funny city. Im living in a $1.8m house right now and 2 streets down is crip neighborhood. few nights ago we heard about 50 gunshots, its crazy.

Beverly Hills does have the best sushi ever though.

People out here like to blow all their money being flashy also. I thought I had way too many clothes and shit like that and like to always dress nice, but these people are over the top haha.
I went to a bar around the corner here and ordered a miller lite and the lady just looked at me funny, I was ok, let me get a bud light, and the bitch just walked away from me haha. I looked at a menu and they wanted $12 a bottle beer for some stupid import. and man, dont talk bad about obama here, they will prob. shoot you lol.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R
Default Re: Holla from the west coast.....

hahaha. glad to hear you made it out there man! hope everything goes well for you! keep in touch homie!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:57 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

It took you a while, but you got out there. Hope it all works out for you and stay out of trouble.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:23 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

wow don't know you but sounds crazy, always wanted to go out west...you have painted the picaso for me...ha ha.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

He is one of the original people who started posting in Central back in early 2003.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
He is one of the original people who started posting in Central back in early 2003.
aint nothing like an O.G.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jason R
hahaha. glad to hear you made it out there man! hope everything goes well for you! keep in touch homie!
you know it man. and dont go getting my gf in trouble while im gone haha. hey btw text me, i lost all my numbers the other day
Old 09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Banned

Thanks phil. yea I have def. been trying to do this for a looooong time haha. Had a bunch of stupid setbacks and trying to get my head on straight. But I was able to get away from all the bad stuff and people and get back up on my feet, get my bills paid off and out the door.

I just stick to myself out here and spend most the time making phone calls and behind the comp. sending emails, so no trouble for me.

I am meeting with the producer for the Dr. Phil and "doctors" show tom. morning, so I may be working with them, we will see.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

LOL your a O8 newbie
Old 09-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Hit up happy Hour @ Saddle Ranch!!!

Quick Reply: Holla from the west coast.....