Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hit 181 today

Old 02-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default hit 181 today

True story, dont BS this!

I was in my SE-R running down 95 weaving through traffic with 93 Eunos in the passenger seat and this 2003 Porsche GT3 pulled up next to us and threw a rev. I looked at Dustin and we both nodded and it was on. I had the Porsche by about 2 car lengths up to 150mph, then I really started pulling hard on him. We both shut down at 181mph, it was intense!

I am so awesome. Just felt like sharing.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:22 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: hit 181 today

Road head?
Old 02-27-2004, 09:34 AM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Kevin you're a freaking riot sometimes.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:36 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

oh it wasnt a riot if you were there.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:03 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

haha fuckers, you guys were so slow you didn't even realize i was racing too... i was going 235mph though so i was so far ahead you couldn't see me.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:08 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

...no
Old 02-27-2004, 10:15 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

i can see where this is gunna go, just by kevins reputation for being a smart ass. but yea it happened. unfortunatly i was in the car because kevin was giving me a ride to VCU because my car was getting quoted for a paint job.
it was terrible. obviously kevin wasnt really concerned about how i felt about the whole ordeal. i told him to shut down more than once.
i dunno, ive been over 100 before but this was fuckin scary, we had to change lanes like 2 or 3 times. and it was just fucking scary. ive never been more uncomfortable in my life.
i hate you kevin and everything about you. who the fuck puts someone elses life in their hands like that.
Old 02-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i am gonna try for 300 in the probe tommorrow
Old 02-27-2004, 12:42 PM
semicolonD.net

eclpsed eclpsed

...i know a VR4 you should race......jk
Old 02-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by LOCO
i am gonna try for 300 in the probe tommorrow

Dude, its wayyy possible. Im running N/A and you totally have 2 of those go-fast bottles in the trunk. I'd say 300 is in reach for you for sure. I mean, you have a carbon fiber hood too, so that makes your car weight like 1200lbs MAX, so your power/weight ratio is gona be off the hook.

After i dropped off Dustin at VCU I actually got a ticket for 176 in a 45 zone. The cop was all like "OH SHIT..thats a fast ass Sentra. Go ahead, i wont write you just cause that thing is so fucking sweet. Drive safe."

Anyways im taking my car out to the Salt Flats this summer, whose coming with me?

Quick Reply: hit 181 today