Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hey, onepointone!

Old 02-16-2004, 01:38 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default hey, onepointone!

http://www.boostbros.com/frames.html
Old 02-16-2004, 07:58 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: hey, onepointone!

Originally Posted by fatboyee
yea.. i saw that a while back... best time of 11.564@121.376 MPH

oh... and while yall are at the site... go read the mods to the motor... pretty much stock minus the t04 turbo and ignition system... :drool:

oh.. and check this out.. as of this weekend

yall can hopefully look to see her in action at the first vmsc autox at VMP.. (hopefully)

more pictures at www.angelfire.com/va3/rx23 (updated tonight)

thanks mo
Old 02-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

wow..thats a lot of bends and piping..haha.

Who did your intake?
Old 02-16-2004, 08:44 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

couple people actually. i got it off the turboford.org forum from a guy that bought it from bob (bob40lee) it was rotated and gutted. well, when i got it, it was too high, we cut a wedge out of it so it would tilt and be lowered, but pointing downward a little. then my dad took it to his work and they welded it up for me for free. im very pleased with it, i just have to smooth out the ports now.

its not the bends that make me laugh, its the 4 connectors in about 1 foot of pipe. but oh well, ill see how well it holds up, hopefully they wont blow off.

Last edited by onepointone; 02-16-2004 at 09:00 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Looks nice. Good luck with the entire build up, keep us posted. I know im intrested..heh.

Old 02-17-2004, 08:29 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

this post is specifically labeled for onepointone. whom you are not. you have no buisness replying here!!!!
Old 02-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Registered Member

so sorry, my bad.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:04 AM
ASE Master

Originally Posted by 93Eunos
this post is specifically labeled for onepointone. whom you are not. you have no buisness replying here!!!!
are you talking?
Old 02-18-2004, 08:20 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Originally Posted by onepointone
are you talking?

only to preserve the thread

-keeper of the peace