Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico County Drug Court

Old 09-16-2003, 07:08 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Henrico County Drug Court

Yes, Henrico County has a Drug Court. Anyone else find it ironic that their motto is "Turning over a new leaf" ?!?!? What pothead came up with that one?
Old 09-16-2003, 10:47 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

I wonder if they hold auctions for siezed properties.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:16 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

how are henrico county traffic court judges?

I got a wreckless there leaving richmond enroute to va beach, do the trip a few times a week.. im 19, no tickets. its a 93/65, reckless..

was aroiund 230am, there was construction allover richmond and i dont know the area at all besides where my gf's dorm is at vcu, and i got stuck trying to find a good detour for 45mins.. pissed and flying home cause i had to work at 9.
Old 09-16-2003, 08:47 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

90+ you're fucked. Will prob lose your license for 14 days. Have someone there to be able to drive home. A co-worker got busted and had to call for a ride when it happened to him.

Take all of your milk money. Find out which judge you will have that day (call court clerk). Go through the phone book and ask each "lawyer" if they know that judge. If they do, ask if they think they can plead it down so you don't get reckless as your first offense. If they can't, call the next number and don't waste your time/money. You are paying for a guaranteed plea to remove the reckless charge, nothing more.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:29 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by Not Stock
90+ you're fucked. Will prob lose your license for 14 days. Have someone there to be able to drive home. A co-worker got busted and had to call for a ride when it happened to him.

Take all of your milk money. Find out which judge you will have that day (call court clerk). Go through the phone book and ask each "lawyer" if they know that judge. If they do, ask if they think they can plead it down so you don't get reckless as your first offense. If they can't, call the next number and don't waste your time/money. You are paying for a guaranteed plea to remove the reckless charge, nothing more.
ugh, how shitty.

Where should I look for lawyers at, just Henrico County?

Or anywhere and ask if they know judges in Henrico?

If I have to find a Henrico judge - how do I do that, is Henrico County the "city"?
Old 09-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

93 in a 65? Be thankful if you don't spend a few days in jail. Seriously.
Old 09-17-2003, 05:35 PM
superuser

He is under 21 and first offense. Not likely for jailtime unless the officer says he was evading.

Start with the blue pages in the phone book for traffic court in Henrico County and you will find their number (804-501-4724). Call them, give them your ticket# and date, they can tell you which judge. Reschedule to bum out the witness's schedule and hope for a no-show. Then start going throught the yellow pages and asking the above mentioned questions (do you know this judge, can you guarantee a plea down from reckless). If any say no, call the next one until you get a yes. Don't waste your time with the ones looking for a quick buck based on volume.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:43 PM
hostgator.com

what should i expect to pay for a lawyer?
Old 09-17-2003, 06:49 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

damn mikey! im sorrie dood but sadly i know where that court is lol