Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help me rice out my toolbox.

Old 06-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Help me rice out my toolbox.

i'd like to put a nice strip of option / option2 / bride, etc stickers down the side of my tool box, but dont feel like paying the $10 - $15 each for them off the web. Anyone around here have anything along those lines laying around that theyd like to sell? I'll purchase them each or by the bundle.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:42 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Help me rice out my toolbox.

pics?
Old 06-28-2006, 01:58 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i do that to my box too. ill look around the garage and see what stickers i have.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:28 PM
what?

scr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to beholdscr8dubbn is a splendid one to behold

check the place on the strip man...a buddy of mine got a shit load of stickers made alittle while back....dont remeber exactly what street it was inbetween but it was on the street side
Old 06-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Not Stock
pics?
Its nothing too impressive. More of a starter box. Works well for my needs though.

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
i do that to my box too. ill look around the garage and see what stickers i have.
thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:49 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

That's what I do w/ all my stickers from mods etc... they go on my big tool box and on my tire trailer.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:03 PM
wheels up bitches

Z-Rated Z-Rated

you can always just call or ask the company for some stickers. they will usually send you out a bunch for free and even pay for the shipping.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:11 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Put some cardboard between those stacked tires to prevent scratching your rims! I've seen a Snap-On guy who collected stickers to trade with other mechanics. Might be worth asking around. Also, if you call up the companies from which you bought products, sometimes they will send you free stickers, hey it's free advertising for them.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:29 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
That's what I do w/ all my stickers from mods etc... they go on my big tool box and on my tire trailer.
Same here, glad to see I'm not the only one. My boxes are getting a little crowded with stickers after all of my and my brother's cars we have modded, lol.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:30 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

I should have some brembo, greddy, and Apex i stickers here somewhere, ill look for you.

Quick Reply: Help me rice out my toolbox.