Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

habitat for humanity group?

Old 04-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars
Default habitat for humanity group?

Hey guys, I made a thread about this maybe a year back, but I really wanna get this rolling. I've been doing stuff with habitat for humanity lately, and it's a really awesome thing to do. You can get groups together so the entire group takes a work site for the day, and I figure with all the skilled people in this website, we could get a group together to do this. It's a full saturday (7:45-4 ish). We can do any day that we want, I just need to contact them and figure it out. I wanna gauge the level of interest, so please post if you're interested in helping out with this on a saturday.
I think it'd be a really cool way to get to know each other, and also help out with the community. We could all go get lunch or dinner together too. Also I'm sure there are some people on here with court ordered community service lol; this is a good way to fulfill that.
Thanks guys!
Old 04-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars
Default Re: habitat for humanity group?

this would probably be over the summer, by the way- but whenever people can do it
Old 04-26-2008, 07:13 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

I help tear down a house in wisconsin it was so much fun. bustin up walls breakin windows.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:49 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts

this is building not breaking haha