Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gun show, this weekend in Central

Old 03-24-2008, 11:23 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Arrow Gun show, this weekend in Central

Richmond Gun Show
RIR (Richmond International Raceway)
... not at the Showplace.

March 29-30.
Sat 9-5
Sun 9-4

$7/adult, free parking

NRA Certified Concealed Carry Course Sat & Sun 11a-3p, $70 or $65 if pre-register at www.learn2shoot.us

I plan to go, who else? Always run into random co-workers there. Anyone got a place where we can shoot some long-range rifles afterwards?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Gun show, this weekend in Central

Originally Posted by Digital4N6

I plan to go, who else? Always run into random co-workers there. Anyone got a place where we can shoot some long-range rifles afterwards?
I think Ill head over. Is the CCW rule similar to most other VA gun shows (must be unloaded and checked with the state police at the door)? If thats the case Ill likely just leave it at home.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Same weekend as the reptile show. Guess I might see both.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:01 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by 95RogueM3
I think Ill head over. Is the CCW rule similar to most other VA gun shows (must be unloaded and checked with the state police at the door)? If thats the case Ill likely just leave it at home.
All of the shows I've ever been to in VA always have a state police presence at the door checking firearms at the door. They just check it, make sure it's unloaded, then put some sort of zip-tie on it. Lots of people still bring them inside. Best way to check holsters and custom grips if you wanted to buy them there. I usually just leave mine locked in the truck to make it easier, one less thing to worry about when getting in through the doors.

Not sure if they are still doing the free gun lock giveaway at the door. That was pretty cool. Picked up a few for my guns at home that aren't used for self-defense, like the target rifle and plinking stuff.
Old 03-24-2008, 12:04 PM
superuser

Coupon on their web site. Got mine in the mail.

http://www.showmasters.us/
Old 03-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

hey yall watch this
Old 03-24-2008, 03:07 PM
Arm
WTF is Photoshop!?

Arm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the roughArm is a jewel in the rough

wish i could come along, hey are you still looking for designers? i replied and pm'd you, im not sure how often you check your pm's though.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:18 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by Arm
wish i could come along, hey are you still looking for designers? i replied and pm'd you, im not sure how often you check your pm's though.
1451 PM's, didn't see yours in there. Resend?
Old 03-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

This is weird... There is a gun show at the Hampton Convention Center this weekend too.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

theres a gun show and shooting range on the daily behind the shop.

Quick Reply: Gun show, this weekend in Central