Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

green civic (v8eater)

Old 04-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough
Default green civic (v8eater)

just want to see if your on here, or does anyone in here know this guy?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation
Default Re: green civic (v8eater)

what year civic? 2dr, 4dr, hatch?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

did it fail? ... or no?
Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought v8eater was a bimmer
Old 04-22-2008, 05:59 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

eatsv8 <-- was pretty sure that was the tag. and that was on a 4 door Da acura Integra, with a Fully built K24/k20 type r head GT40R boosted full race kit. With the walmart spinners driven by a redneck named Roscoe representiN RCR biotches! Fuck wit iT!? (its been crushed)
Old 04-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

i dont know if its 4 door or 2 door, just know its green and is boosted and has v8eater or some shit like that on his tag.
said to a friend of mine that he has no problam walking mustangs with turbo's on them. i would like to talk about that with him
Old 04-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

id pay good money to see well.. anything walking your mustang. well anything thatl actualy race you. i know round these parts talk goes WAY farther then actions so thatl never happen.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

ok, well i found who it was. https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/%2A%2A%2A%2A%2Ashow-your-92-95-civics-%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A-233271/
green car at the bottom of the page with the chicken wire in the grill
Old 04-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Body In Trunk.

you sure it wasint the red 4 door in the same thread with donuts on it? cuz that cars got a tag on it that says "EATSV8S"
Old 04-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
id pay good money to see well.. anything walking your mustang. well anything thatl actualy race you. i know round these parts talk goes WAY farther then actions so thatl never happen.
lol, well actully there is more to the story. he wasent talking about racing mine. but was talking shit to one of my buddys and now he is making excusses. just trying to stir the pot a little

Quick Reply: green civic (v8eater)