Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good places to eat in richmond area

Old 10-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Ricky Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08
Default good places to eat in richmond area

im not from the area but imn usually there everyweekend hanging out with friends. im tired of eating on the VCU campus and the places on broad street that i can eat at the beach. are there any good places in/around the area to eat or hang out?
Old 10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: good places to eat in richmond area

Originally Posted by screwd08
im not from the area but imn usually there everyweekend hanging out with friends. im tired of eating on the VCU campus and the places on broad street that i can eat at the beach. are there any good places in/around the area to eat or hang out?
hawks bbq is the shit it's on broad, lee's chicken is pretty good, and umm alladin express is good stuff...
Old 10-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

I like good personal service and cheap eats that taste good here are the places i frequent in the downtown area:

for breakfast/lunch beckys on cary at 1st street hands down best fucking lunch in town, check out the weekly specials. when i go in there i dont even have to order they just know me. (i know sad) 6am - 3pm

also for breakfast / lunch is karens on broad near the dmv but on the other side. fast friendly service and the best breakfast in town. 6am - 3pm

Dinner ill hit up the village (grace and harrison)service sucks and the place is loud but its still fun and cheap,

for chinese in that area i regular hunan east on broad near richmond ford it has a great buffet

I goto the little ceasars on grace more then i should admit to ... $5 "hot n nasty" pizzas i am also one of the 3 people in town who eat the hotdogs at 711. those are mmmm good.

Im way to lazy to cook so i regular these places. i recently moved so i guess i wont anymore ill have to find new places
Old 10-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Ricky Racer

screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08 screwd08

thanks the info is greatly appreciated. if theres anymore anyone can think of, fill me in. im one of those people who like to try a lot of different places. and i also eat the little ceasars pizza and the 711 hot dogs. big bites and chessburger bites.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

711 dickdogs and cheasy dog turds.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Body In Trunk.

really there is a shit-ton of cool privately owned places in the fan. take a ride around and just look for em. ive hit a few of them once or twice but i listed the places i regular. i am willing to bet alot of people are going to pop in and share their list of cool places to go
Old 10-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

o try comfort too..it's on broad aswell.. i hear it's the shit.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:54 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Pick up the weekly Style magazine just about anywhere downtown. Good listing of nearly all restaraunts in the area, organized by location and cuisine with approximate prices. Grab the Entertainment coupon book for lots of good deals.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

psshhhh has disabled reputation

I second Hunan East on Broad.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:44 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by Chris4130
hawks bbq is the shit it's on broad, lee's chicken is pretty good, and umm alladin express is good stuff...

haha yes alladin express! with the stupid bird chirping! lol my friend was obsessed with doing that....

if you don't know- if you hit the table or smack something hard enough, a noise sensored fake bird starts chirping lol its really funny

Quick Reply: good places to eat in richmond area