Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good Locations for Car Pictures

Old 10-13-2011, 09:37 AM
RiverCitySyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini
Default Re: Good Locations for Car Pictures

'Chimborazo'

32nd st and E Broad st
Old 10-13-2011, 11:34 AM
oh, so u still mad?

Nytovaok has disabled reputation

^this
Old 10-16-2011, 11:05 PM
OCD Fag.

Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96 Brandons96

Originally Posted by GNARKILL
Heres a few spots by me, all in the innsbrooke/shortpump area
[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/johaywhiteman/P1011263.jpg

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/johaywhiteman/P1011186.jpg
The Innsbrooke place pictured above which used to be the old Circuit City headquarters at the end of Mayland Dr and Deep Rock Rd is no longer a good spot. They're in the process of cutting down all the trees and possibly turning the already massive parking lot into another massive-er parking lot? Anyways, most of it's blocked off by tree stumps and logs and the entire place is just a wreck right now. ...Just incase any one was planning on going by there..

I cut through there every now and then for work, I'll post back up if/when they clean it up.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:16 PM
-___-

GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL GNARKILL

Originally Posted by Brandons96
The Innsbrooke place pictured above which used to be the old Circuit City headquarters at the end of Mayland Dr and Deep Rock Rd is no longer a good spot. They're in the process of cutting down all the trees and possibly turning the already massive parking lot into another massive-er parking lot? Anyways, most of it's blocked off by tree stumps and logs and the entire place is just a wreck right now. ...Just incase any one was planning on going by there..

I cut through there every now and then for work, I'll post back up if/when they clean it up.
Yeah I noticed that actually, it didnt stop me from taking some by the building again though. Thanks for the heads up though.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

A couple of industrial spots:

1) 1538 Valley Rd in Richmond

2) Access road in the cut behind the building on the corner of Hamilton St. and Westwood Ave, cool graffiti near the Railroad if you can find it.

3) Williams Bridge Company building off of E 4th st near Commerce
Old 11-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

Intersection of Fox Club Pkwy and Village Square Pkwy 23112 midlothian VA there is a 4 way stop and one side is "blocked" by little barriers but cars can fit through and you can get some nice pictures in the road without traffic bugging you. its nice now cause of all the leaves falling. I have been stopped by police for being there and i just told them im a photo student and i never get hassled.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameronheggie/6349078592/http://www.flickr.com/photos/cameronheggie/6349078592/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/cameronheggie/, on Flickr

Last edited by CEREMONY; 11-20-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-25-2011, 02:52 AM
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by brandini
Looks like the bottom mostly, i'm not even 100% sure you're allowed in few.
looks like the 2nd one is the only one that would be an issue but, from what I can tell:

1st pic looks to be off East Dock St., coming up from from Virginia St, maybe the kill after you go under the bridge?
2nd pic on the canal Walk off Dock St.
3rd pic looks like its on the right of Tredegar St as your going towards the foot bridge to get on Bells.
4th pic over by the city jail, under the Leigh St Bridge on Oliver Hill Way / 17th st
5th pic looks to be the back side of the flood wall of the Canal Walk off Dock St
6th pic on 18th street at the train tunnel between East Marshall St and East Clay St on the right.

anyone want to confirm this?

Last edited by FatDakLove; 01-29-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: think I know the locations
Old 02-02-2012, 02:31 PM
knee dragger

Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell Rydell

Any place can be good if you have a 500 dollar camera.

When I went out with my "not so good" camera, we went to the top of parking garages at night with a good view in Richmond. There's also a nice spot right where the stripper club use to be around or under the bridge. Surrounded by dark parking lots with clubs and neon lights in the background at night.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

FatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these partsFatDakLove is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Rydell
Any place can be good if you have a 500 dollar camera.

When I went out with my "not so good" camera, we went to the top of parking garages at night with a good view in Richmond. There's also a nice spot right where the stripper club use to be around or under the bridge. Surrounded by dark parking lots with clubs and neon lights in the background at night.
you talking about in front of the train station, where they redesigned that area after filming silence of the lambs scene with the bums in the tents.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

BTHASHT has disabled reputation

Downtown Richmond. Not great with my Richmond directions, but it is behind the farmers market somewhere. Train station area. Go to where everyone parks and go under the actual tressel. There is an area a car can drive under there by the old train car.

Edit according to the richmond google map linked on page one this spot is at the Richmond Main Street Station Area.

Last edited by BTHASHT; 02-03-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Good Locations for Car Pictures