Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Goin to drag races this weekend

Old 03-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluegts is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Goin to drag races this weekend

Ok so i dont really get on here that often and say much, but i was wonderin of everyone's opinion....im goin to the drag strip this weekend with a bunch of friends and was going to see how their rides fare out since the new mods, but i was wonderin-- should i invite this girl to go with me? The thing is, she goes to college at longwood and im not sure if she is working, but i work with her mom here in the office and just found out by word of mouth that she isnt with her boyfriend anymore...what do you think? Feel kinda weird askin you know.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goin to drag races this weekend

Unless she's into cars/racing I'd say no. My girlfriend hates goin to the track with me, but if she's into it then you've made a good find.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Banned

well, her mom has been a couple of times when she was a little younger, so what im thinkin is that she might be interested...plus she does live out in the country so i am thinkin she would like those kinda things.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

go for it you aint got shit to loose
Just make sure you keep her fed and warm...cuz she will be miserable and thats the last time you will see her
Old 03-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

What the fuck...
Old 03-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Bluegts
Ok so i dont really get on here that often and say much, but i was wonderin of everyone's opinion....im goin to the drag strip this weekend with a bunch of friends and was going to see how their rides fare out since the new mods, but i was wonderin-- should i invite this girl to go with me? The thing is, she goes to college at longwood and im not sure if she is working, but i work with her mom here in the office and just found out by word of mouth that she isnt with her boyfriend anymore...what do you think? Feel kinda weird askin you know.
Sure why not? I would that way she gets to know your hobby.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Sure why not? I would that way she gets to know your hobby.
Very true. Btw don't get pissed off when she says "I like to watch the fast muscle cars pop wheelies"
Old 03-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Banned

haha
Old 03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Banned

well, the reason its weird is cuz id have to ask her mom to ask her you know...but i know her mom is cool with me so..
Old 03-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Bluegts
7 replies and the closest one to calling you a LOSER for asking for dating advice on DragVa is Brian. Wow, you guys are losing your touch. Let me be the first to say, this is one of the MOST PATHETIC posts I've ever seen posted on this website.

Back to the topic at hand, don't take a girl to the track with you unless she's into cars and has something to race of her own. It's a sure-fire way to make sure she never lets you put it in her butt.

Quick Reply: Goin to drag races this weekend