Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

God damn lugs.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default God damn lugs.

So Chris loans me some damn wheels and I can't find any fucking lugs that'll work. I rolled over to Clayton who has the hottest fucking RX7, got some lugs that look the right style, but they don't fucking work. Nobody in Richmond has the right fucking lugs. I think I'm going to go crazy.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:33 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: God damn lugs.

Originally Posted by Brian T
So Chris loans me some damn wheels and I can't find any fucking lugs that'll work. I rolled over to Clayton who has the hottest fucking RX7, got some lugs that look the right style, but they don't fucking work. Nobody in Richmond has the right fucking lugs. I think I'm going to go crazy.
dude just try mincz and if he doesnt have it which I doubt carrs will
Old 08-31-2005, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Well you got your lug nuts too... Chris is on the ball now Tho still need my inside ones
Old 08-31-2005, 08:02 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chapter8
dude just try mincz and if he doesnt have it which I doubt carrs will
They had exactly what i needed :> Excellent place.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

wtf? the ones you got from clayton should work fine... that's really odd they don't work. How don't they work exactly? Hmmm cause I used the same type of lugs when I had them on my car. ( I lost them, i only had 10 of em..)
Old 09-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Kicking Ass

Originally Posted by Chris4130
wtf? the ones you got from clayton should work fine... that's really odd they don't work. How don't they work exactly? Hmmm cause I used the same type of lugs when I had them on my car. ( I lost them, i only had 10 of em..)
Well it does seem to be the proper style, but the lugs don't go into the wheel far enough to reach the threads. The lugs are too wide maybe. The spacer I had to use to clear the caliper probably didn't help either.
Old 09-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Registered Member

Well it does seem to be the proper style, but the lugs don't go into the wheel far enough to reach the threads. The lugs are too wide maybe. The spacer I had to use to clear the caliper probably didn't help either.
hmmm... i guess i'd have to see it.. did you try it w/o the spacer? maybe put them on the rear if works?

Also, what size spacer?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Kicking Ass

Well I am putting them on the rear. My rear calipers are about the same size as the front and it doesn't fit without the spacer. The calipers touch the spoke. I still don't think the lugs would go far enough into the wheel. It's like they're too big in diameter. Not sure what size spacer, but its not very large. It worked with the SSRs.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

Well I am putting them on the rear. My rear calipers are about the same size as the front and it doesn't fit without the spacer. The calipers touch the spoke. I still don't think the lugs would go far enough into the wheel. It's like they're too big in diameter. Not sure what size spacer, but its not very large. It worked with the SSRs.
well do the lugs fit in the wheel, when the wheel is off the car? This is getting to be a headache... lol maybe you can call makin industries? They MIGHT know... oh actually e-mail this place:

EDIT:

nevermind I am talking to him now..

Last edited by ClassicJDMCars; 09-01-2005 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Kicking Ass

Yeah they do. 12x1.5 is the right pitch. Alright I'm headed to Mincz now.

Last edited by Brian T; 09-01-2005 at 11:46 AM.