Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

fuck the snow

Old 12-04-2003, 09:42 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default fuck the snow

my camera sux in the dark too
Old 12-04-2003, 09:49 PM
1505/2000

execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon execelon

hell yeah i wish we had some at the beach.
trash can lids and some rope =good times.

Old 12-04-2003, 09:52 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Looks like the ending to Ghostbusters.

Drive behind a riced out Honda, they have railroad style cattle scoops that are good at plowing snow.
Old 12-04-2003, 09:56 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Not Stock
Looks like the ending to Ghostbusters.

Drive behind a riced out Honda, they have railroad style cattle scoops that are good at plowing snow.
LOL

got some great footage of a few friends doing donuts.. i couldnt due to my car being down, and the fact that i am running summer tires that would probably get me killed in the snow.

i'll get the vid up later
Old 12-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Umm....you have AWD. I thought this is when you get to brag that you arent stuck??? Haha

I never noticed you were from C'ville. Did you really come all the way down from there to go race at Richmond Dragway all those weekends? Even from your other location of Fredricksburg thats a long haul for a sucky track.
Old 12-04-2003, 10:05 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Before it snows, I cover the cab of the truck with a cheapie blue tarp (Harbor Freight, $0.99) and secure it with a few bungie cords (Harbor Freight, $3.99/doz). Quickly dumps off the snow and no icing at all. Now I have a remote start for the truck, too. w00t!
Old 12-04-2003, 10:24 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally posted by FlodaSE-R
Umm....you have AWD. I thought this is when you get to brag that you arent stuck??? Haha

I never noticed you were from C'ville. Did you really come all the way down from there to go race at Richmond Dragway all those weekends? Even from your other location of Fredricksburg thats a long haul for a sucky track.
yeah one would think that with AWD it wouldn't be a problem.. but these tires don't hook at all in the rain, i'd be afraid to use the gas pedal in the snow.. they do however work AWESOME on a nice warm sunny day.. the car would move in the snow for sure, it would just be really hard to keep going straight..

and yeah i did come all the way from c-ville.. the only other track that is anywhere near us is natural bridge or waynesboro.. waynesboro is actually really clsoe but their schedule is really weird and never open at a convenient time for me.. natty bridge is jsut total crap.. richmond dragway is only a little over an hour away.. i only went up there twice, once to get in those 3 craptastic runs and and another to watch it rain

if i was at home in fredericksburg i would go to MIR
Old 12-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

i had so much fucking fun, Pr. William's finest had a hard time with me tonight, me and my boys wer on ATVS, and i was riding a Banshee, i was on old bridge rd and smoketown rd....and he hit his lights.....aso we pull over and he gets out and we all just hit it and bounce.......all he got was rooster Tail...lol...and he got in the car ot come after us.....but yeah....pointless we hit a trial and it was over .....peace
Old 12-05-2003, 02:55 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

here's a vid of me and my friend's antics in the snow tonight...

http://www.vadsm.com/Videos/snow_fun.wmv
Old 12-05-2003, 08:10 AM
Registered Member

drifter is an unknown quantity at this point

driving in the snow last night was FUN...and i think its supposed to snow more tonight/saturday