Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fu*k Chesterfield

Old 04-19-2003, 07:21 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default Fu*k Chesterfield

guys, wtf happened to all the chill spots?

i went ridin tonight, checked the target lot even thou i kno that they locked that down... 3 cars ther. so i keep drivin.

checked the sheetz lot, all i saw was a fukin po-po sittin in the area with his lights off jus waitin for the first kid to come in. kept ridin...

went over to comm 20 and saw the normal crew of imports with the flight-prepped 240 w/ silver stripe, the white honda w/ wing, and their whole 'crew' so i followed them outta ther. we ride down 360 sum more and NOTHIN. keep ridin...

goin down 360 after the 'crew' had turned off i get the chance to jump on a kitted acura... FUN. i'd say it was a draw, went at it from about 60 and neither one pulled. great fun. but ERNIEWAYZ jumped back over to midlo and went the round again: target, sheetz and NOTHING!

someone please tell me that this is cuz of the holiday. talkin to kevin, he says some of his po-po buddies say that cfield is gonna start crackin down hard on the local car scene... ie: singling out the younger crowd (and turn the eye to the older guys that meet at target...)

someone wanna e-mail me and lemme kno wher the 'new' spot to be is?? cuz this shit makes no sense. FUCK CHESTERFIELD. it USED to be chill... like 2 years ago...
Old 04-19-2003, 08:07 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

dude I know how you feel. I did the same thing tonight. Hit target by commenwealth, nobody, went to sheetz, nobody but that cop, went to the midlo target, nobody, rolled with a few people raceing, met at IHOP with about 6-7 others, and chilled for a little bit, then everyone left.

What color was the integra??
Old 04-19-2003, 08:11 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

red
Old 04-19-2003, 10:23 PM
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

in my opinion theres neva really a place to chill in richmond...
i see sooooooooooo many wannabe's its not even funny....
it'll be once in a blue moon when i see nice cars...
just admit it...richmond aint all that as some people see it jus cause we're the capital...
Old 04-20-2003, 03:14 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

When I come outta the military I'm gonna get a nice chunk of land and attempt to build a dragstrip. We can chill there.

Chunk of land and a Supra.
Old 04-20-2003, 07:21 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

That's why Nikki and I are not into that anymore. We may go to target from time to time to see the "real cruise in", but not standing around a gas station talking shit to those that will never race anyways. Rather go to a bar, bowling, shoot pool, a movie, or clubbing.
Old 04-20-2003, 12:13 PM
Banned

hey mo that might be the guy with the h22 that wont race me. Think I can take him lol.

Dennis since when are u going into to the military?? All that time makeing fun of me for being in the army??
Old 04-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by Woodrow
Rather go to a bar, bowling, shoot pool, a movie, or clubbing.
You mean spend money....yea, that doesnt work for me

-Kevin
Old 04-20-2003, 05:34 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Not the army, that's for sure. I figure it's the best way to get some money and a good job without going to college.

Supra here I come.
Old 04-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Banned

ur useing the military for the wrong reasons, it has to be something you want, something u would love to do. Once your in its not like a job and u can quit.

And whats wrong with the army??

Quick Reply: Fu*k Chesterfield