Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc

Old 02-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FamousTLB will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc

I have the stock wheels back on it now. Its the only SRT anywhere in that color that I'm aware of so I'm sure you'll notice it. Just flag me down and introduce yourself.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:29 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LamboTeg
you wouldn't happen to live in lancaster gates would you.... we need to set some sort of meet up in the burg the taco bell on rt 3 is no good
yeah thats where im at.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:44 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Everyone says they want to meet up but then everyone comes out and says "you all are gay" then never comes out. That is why taco bell sucks.. all the cool people come out once and then don't stay or don't come out again.. if all the cool people came out then it wouldn't suck so bad. I try to make it out on nice nights. No reason to try to make another meet up when all the morons will always invade, might as well just try to improve what's already established. I plan on driving my shit a lot more this summer.

It would be cool to try and get some local people together who aren't the typical ricer idiot assholes and have a meet maybe evening/afternoon or something and do something though.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 02-07-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:00 AM
CPL Us Army

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Everyone says they want to meet up but then everyone comes out and says "you all are gay" then never comes out. That is why taco bell sucks.. all the cool people come out once and then don't stay or don't come out again.. if all the cool people came out then it wouldn't suck so bad. I try to make it out on nice nights. No reason to try to make another meet up when all the morons will always invade, might as well just try to improve what's already established. I plan on driving my shit a lot more this summer.

It would be cool to try and get some local people together who aren't the typical ricer idiot assholes and have a meet maybe evening/afternoon or something and do something though.

you already know im down for a meet dave just let me know when and where. should have a 1G soon gotta learn how to drive 5speed again ha
Old 02-08-2008, 12:25 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsxtuner
you already know im down for a meet dave just let me know when and where. should have a 1G soon gotta learn how to drive 5speed again ha
5 speed? that's last century's news.. it's all about the auto-magic these days
Old 02-08-2008, 02:21 AM
CPL Us Army

dave i've been saying that since i got my auto gsx 2G lol you kno this. except unlike some i didnt have to swap mine haha
Old 02-08-2008, 03:35 PM
CPL Us Army

anybody know of any cars for sale for around or less than 3K that are in running order and clean for the most part no major damage and shit not lookin for another project car i already have one of them lol.

cash in hand also..

honda hatch, coupe, 4dr, crx fuck i dont care anything.

having 2nd thoughts on pickin up another dsm....
Old 02-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Registered Member

FamousTLB will become famous soon enough

Saw some guys out at Taco Bell tonight but I couldn't stop do to a little run-in with the feds on Bragg Road. They tried to nail me with stupid shit that wasn't true but thankfully they let me go. Watch who you hang out with.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:58 PM
CPL Us Army

sucks man yeah been there plenty of times. not sure if ill be out tomorrow or not picking up the 1G tomorrow but its got a dead inspection sticker so it may just stay home ... lame! not sure on VA laws about new owner of a car and inspection i thought it was 30days but i guess ill ask dmv tomorrow...
Old 02-09-2008, 02:10 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by FamousTLB
Saw some guys out at Taco Bell tonight but I couldn't stop do to a little run-in with the feds on Bragg Road. They tried to nail me with stupid shit that wasn't true but thankfully they let me go. Watch who you hang out with.
yeah it was a nice night... maybe i'll cruise out tommorrow night.. I was busy working on a motor for someone tonight.

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc