Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc

Old 05-27-2008, 12:09 AM
CPL Us Army

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc

where's this at? PM some details, contact info haha. been in military over 6yrs now. only thing that gets me is driving record. (eluding police, wreckless driving in '03, that i went to jail for). sucks.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:14 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

i can tell ya now that will hold you back, i almost didnt get in here from a 185 in a 55 ticket i got on my bike back in 2002, thank god i did, have you checked into like private security stuff around f'burg? i am pretty sure there is some decent money out there.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:22 AM
CPL Us Army

only thing i have really talk about is Mary washington hospital and i plan on going to grab an application for security there. other than that, thats about all that open lol
Old 05-27-2008, 03:13 AM
CPL Us Army

although i didn't get any info on the car either cause i didn't really give to shits at the time, i had 2 spanish individuals show up at my house in fredericksburg the other day while i was changing the oil in a buddies hatch. wasn't really alarmed at first then gotta to thinking about it after the rolled out.

2 individuals speaking spanish,1 had a cell phone out almost like he was taking photos or video?! but not sure as i was under the car, both talked to my friend about what year the car was and that there friend had a similiar car with same motor.
What was strange was that they ask if we had a tire to sell them for there friends car. (at my damn house) They were in a green accord 4dr not sure on year '93ish looked stock from what i could hear and see from under the car.

this was saturday afternoon. i was working on my friend james' light blue hatch.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:38 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gsxtuner
although i didn't get any info on the car either cause i didn't really give to shits at the time, i had 2 spanish individuals show up at my house in fredericksburg the other day while i was changing the oil in a buddies hatch. wasn't really alarmed at first then gotta to thinking about it after the rolled out.

2 individuals speaking spanish,1 had a cell phone out almost like he was taking photos or video?! but not sure as i was under the car, both talked to my friend about what year the car was and that there friend had a similiar car with same motor.
What was strange was that they ask if we had a tire to sell them for there friends car. (at my damn house) They were in a green accord 4dr not sure on year '93ish looked stock from what i could hear and see from under the car.

this was saturday afternoon. i was working on my friend james' light blue hatch.
Better get an alarm.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:52 PM
CPL Us Army

yeah my dogs are going to be chained to the tow hook on the car lmao
Old 05-27-2008, 03:37 PM
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

You don't have extra tires just lying around?!?!? You're not a true DSMer
Old 05-27-2008, 04:22 PM
CPL Us Army

Oh i have plenty of wheels and tires laying around for a dsm but not for a honda haha. 205/65/15 whats that come off of haha not a honda! when you going to bring that s/c mustang to fredericksburg!!! how's school going for ya.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:31 PM
rock ya body baby

IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES IPUNCHBABIES

let me get them tires pick
Old 05-27-2008, 05:10 PM
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

Oh i have plenty of wheels and tires laying around for a dsm but not for a honda haha. 205/65/15 whats that come off of haha not a honda! when you going to bring that s/c mustang to fredericksburg!!! how's school going for ya.
I finished 2 months early so I'm tdy recruiting in newport news until the next class graduates I'll be driving past there in bout 2 weeks so just sit on the side of 95 and wait.....lol.

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg/spotsy/etc