Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fredericksburg Part 3.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:34 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subie2Honda Subie2Honda
Default Re: Fredericksburg Part 3.

Originally Posted by IraqVet07
yeah somebody really does.. just found out my IST back to va guard from nC isnt happening.. Cause NC took it upon themselves without telling me & kicked me out! discharged as of december 18th 2009 orders signed yesterday..

like seriously WTF?! ive never been this pissed off! 8+years busting my ass deployment after deployment & this shit happens... wow.
Wow I would be UBER pissed. Thats that fuckin' bullshit the military is famous for. Did they discharge you honorably, at least? Or was it a general/medical discharge under honorable conditions?

Originally Posted by Snoopy
<--- My Rx7 is broke....
From what I've experienced, they tend to do that. Awesome little cars, but your signature says it best: definately a money pit. Whats wrong with her?

(And to help you out, you spelled "Mazda" as "Madza" in your sig.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:03 PM
CPL Us Army

jpick_aap_cpp has disabled reputation

as far as i know discharge is for awol. but working on getting it revoked due to lack of leadership.. lol
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by IraqVet07
not so good when u black out pissed w/ a weapon... then end of ready to ruin someones night even worse.. & then get grabbed by ur own friends & random ppl to calm down.. with noshirt on in 20 degrees..
lol I suppose. I wouldn't know. I've never been the fighting type. In fact, i've never been an an actual fist fight a day in my life. I'm alot more passive.....and I stay away from trouble makers and just keep it OG with my best friends. Also, I don't even own a weapon so to speak. I live in Bealeton, so why bother? I can leave my condo unlocked at night with a door open and hang a sign saying "Come on in, steal everything, rape me and then kill me" and wake up fine the next morning with all of my possesion intact.......lol.

Also, my neighbor in the condo next to me is a county trooper.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy Snoopy

The rx7's BMC took a shit the other day...
I was heading up 610 yesterday and couldn't shift... Its in the garage right now on jack stands pulling the trans.
The car is awesome, I love it... just old.. a year older than me.. and a rotary.. soo is what it is.

Its my only car right now and im starting classes again next week... needless to say its prob gonna sit on jack stands for a while.. while I get another DD.

Also, any1 hiring?? I need a job..
Old 01-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

The rx7's BMC took a shit the other day...
I was heading up 610 yesterday and couldn't shift... Its in the garage right now on jack stands pulling the trans.
The car is awesome, I love it... just old.. a year older than me.. and a rotary.. soo is what it is.

Its my only car right now and im starting classes again next week... needless to say its prob gonna sit on jack stands for a while.. while I get another DD.

Also, any1 hiring?? I need a job..
As i've said several times before in this thread, Comcast in Manassas is always hiring. I work there as a retention agent.......been there since April.....started out as a generalist making about $1,200/month......and now I make about $3,200 a month in my current position.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

ManASSAs is a little far....... wouldnt you say?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

ManASSAs is a little far....... wouldnt you say?
not really. Finding a livable wage in Fredericksburg is a joke. You will have to travel to make money. I do more work in Maryland and Richmond than here.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Yea true that... I was workin @ Malloy Hyundai / Mazda for about 11 months and I didnt make shit up there.. NOVA has a really really bad taste in my mouth since that..
Old 01-08-2010, 05:27 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

In the ER.. YAY. Been here since 6:00..

Very shitty morning
Old 01-08-2010, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

why you in the er david? everything good? i can text some of my friends maybe i can get you in quicker.

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg Part 3.