Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

Old 04-03-2010, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

So the plan is to start May 1st. Sounds like a good day to have a 1st of something.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:33 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

no meets for a year and now we have multiple competing meets. go figure.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

There is already a meet taking place in F-burg? Where abouts?
Old 04-04-2010, 04:54 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

lol you wouldnt be able to have a track event in a fucking parking lot. It would be an autocross.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:21 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
There is already a meet taking place in F-burg? Where abouts?
AIK in Central park every other saturday or so. The muscle cars hang out at 4 mile fork DQ.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Kcobra07 has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS

I actually work @ the dairy queen with my friend adam who has an integra. Laserspeeddemon, i remember you coming in one day over the winter, we both talked to you. Looking forward to these meets to start, i havent really been out to many meets around here. Btw, i saw the vids of your talon, looks good
Old 04-04-2010, 01:45 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by Kcobra07
I actually work @ the dairy queen with my friend adam who has an integra. Laserspeeddemon, i remember you coming in one day over the winter, we both talked to you. Looking forward to these meets to start, i havent really been out to many meets around here. Btw, i saw the vids of your talon, looks good
You weren't the guy that got hit in the leg with the RC car last night while taking out the trash were you? lol... man the dude that hit him felt so bad. That had to sting.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

murphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these partsmurphy660 is infamous around these parts

I'd be down, no intentions of staying if the re-res are out and about.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
lol you wouldnt be able to have a track event in a ******* parking lot. It would be an autocross.
Whatever you want to call it, dude. How many other local places will consider an autocross day?
Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
AIK in Central park every other saturday or so. The muscle cars hang out at 4 mile fork DQ.
Well, I don't really want to compete, my goal is not to "steal" enthusiasts from another meet, but rather combine them. This location will have the benefit of being on private property, which means cops can't force us to disperse.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:47 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Whatever you want to call it, dude. How many other local places will consider an autocross day?

Well, I don't really want to compete, my goal is not to "steal" enthusiasts from another meet, but rather combine them. This location will have the benefit of being on private property, which means cops can't force us to disperse.
yeah I know your intentions. was just thinking out loud in my post. I knew you're not trying to ruin what is there already. Just something to keep in mind when scheduling. I think they do the AIK thing every other saturday night or something like that.

Quick Reply: FREDERICKSBURG MEGA-MEETS