Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IS-F at Lexus of Richmond.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:36 AM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default IS-F at Lexus of Richmond.

I keep forgetting my camera, but we have two IS-F's at my dealership just hanging around. I know other dealers cant keep them because they are selling so fast. I have no clue why they are still here unsold. I figured they would at the least be Dealer Exchanged out. One of them was forsale before it was delivered, but the guy backed out.

Either way, if anyone is interested, we have one sitting on the showroom floor, and another in the back parking lot.

Little bastard if effin quick.

Figured I would post a heads up.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation
Default Re: IS-F at Lexus of Richmond.

msrp is what....50?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:02 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

$54,000 for base. I think most of them are coming with things like Nav and so on. Both of these at my dealer are at $61,xxx. I'm not positive, but I believe that they are NOT marking them up.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:25 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Can I come jerk off on one?

I will own one of these.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:13 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

IS-F is definitely nice but the one thing that draws me away from it is, apparently the tips (which look sexy as hell, imo) are actually nonfunctional from what I've read which is kind of lame.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:46 AM
ASE Master

If I were in the market and the car was in my budget, I think the "fake" exhaust tips would be pretty low on my list of important things. The mufflers do have dual outlets, but yet, the tips on the bumper do not contact the actual exhaust. The LS460 is the same way.

Once you drive the car, that simple thing will just not matter.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:51 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

thats weird
Old 03-23-2008, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1
Old 03-23-2008, 09:40 AM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Originally Posted by onepointone
If I were in the market and the car was in my budget, I think the "fake" exhaust tips would be pretty low on my list of important things. The mufflers do have dual outlets, but yet, the tips on the bumper do not contact the actual exhaust. The LS460 is the same way.

Once you drive the car, that simple thing will just not matter.

Haha no no, I wouldnt turn away from the car because of that, I love the ISF. It's just one thing I dont like about it.
Old 03-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
IS-F is definitely nice but the one thing that draws me away from it is, apparently the tips (which look sexy as hell, imo) are actually nonfunctional from what I've read which is kind of lame.
That was only on the concept. They fixed it for production because everyone complained. They are connected now.

Quick Reply: IS-F at Lexus of Richmond.