Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

F*** Snow!!!

Old 02-27-2003, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default F*** Snow!!!

Hey...am i the only one here that used to LOVE snow, and now absolutely hates it!?! I know those that have SUVs probably dont care and are actually happy that they can use their 4x4 for once. But for those with RWD tail happy cars that just need to get to school and back without killing themselves or others in the process....I CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!!!

Whose with me?

Kevin - Winter makes for good boosting temps...but its no good if that HP cant get traction...
Old 02-27-2003, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Yea know what....nevermind. They just canceled all evening classes and im actually starting to like this snow thing....hmmm...I may have jumped too soon.

-Kevin
Old 02-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Im with you on FUCK THE SNOW ... it really pisses me off cause they dont touch any of the back roads ... and it takes me 20 mins to get off the back roads drivin normal when the road is dry ... so to go to work its like 25 mins usual .. but now (SINCE THOSE FUCKERS DONT CLOSE EVEN FOR 3rd Shift PEOPLE LIKE ME!) it takes about a hour and 15 mins ... which sucks ass
Old 02-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Snow? I haven't had any problems getting around in the snow
Old 02-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I can't wait to get the Ninja out on the road.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Yea, im with ya Formula. Nic lives in a lil neighborhood and doesnt know what its like to be NORTH of Richmond. Those two combos make it 10x's worse. When the West End got 4"s i got 8" and it wasnt cleared for 5 days! So yes, im sure you are putting around in your lovely Jeep, but even if i had it, i'd still HATE this snow!

Backroads arent fun in snowy weather. Mostly when you live behind a quary and dump trucks run up and down it and drive like its a perfectly sunny day and dont move out of the center and ONLY groove.

-Kevin
Old 02-27-2003, 03:33 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I want some f'ing snow, so I can start working on the merk and goin fast, and racing festiva's... and 90formula 350's.. why not a 89 turbo trans am mike?? those things are wicked
Old 02-27-2003, 03:43 PM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

UHM ... EXPENSIVE ... ever seen a Turbo Trans Am ... the yeah on Ebay they are like 20grand ... FUCK THAT ...

And you make no sense ... you want snow so you can start workin on your merkur? Uhm ... YOU DONT HAVE A GARAGE YOU CAN PULL YOUR CAR INTO! ... so therefore you would have to work IN the snow ... which I know you wont be doing that
Old 02-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Registered Member

Maybe he's sick like me and goes rallying as soon as he can get out the driveway??? Then i have to work on it because i break things constantly. The parking brake gets it about every other time i drive it. So it doesnt like to be pulled up at 40mph in a drift...so what!?!

Kevin - That was full opposite lock at 55mph coming over a crest...or for those that rally it would be "200 meters > 3 > over crest > down > 100 meters > into hard left > 2 > opens > slippy." I wish i still had those tires...ahhh.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:32 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

sno is fun on occasion.. but when it prevents me from getting car work done, it SUCKS.. oh and that thing called cold.. that shit can suck it too. cold blows

Quick Reply: F*** Snow!!!