Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Exo X at Pearson Mitsu

Old 02-25-2008, 12:25 PM
I got boost!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy Boost has disabled reputation
Default Exo X at Pearson Mitsu

There is a dark grey Evo X GSR at Pearson Mitsu. I have to say that the car definatly looks a lot better in person than in the mags. They are only marking it up $2,000 which is better than I tought since they just came out. Asking price is $39,xxx.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:31 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Exo X at Pearson Mitsu

A guy over on the SRT Forums just bought one for his wife. Theirs is a Fully loaded one that stickered for over $40,000. He didn't pay any markup over sticker.

I'm sorry, for $40,000 there are a lot of other cars I'd buy before that ugly thing. And, for the record, I disagree with it looking better in person. It is ugly no matter if in print or reality... It looks like an RX-8 and 3 Series Sedan got together and gave birth to an offspring with downs syndrone...
Old 02-25-2008, 04:50 PM
bmw enthusiast

325xiboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
A guy over on the SRT Forums just bought one for his wife. Theirs is a Fully loaded one that stickered for over $40,000. He didn't pay any markup over sticker.

I'm sorry, for $40,000 there are a lot of other cars I'd buy before that ugly thing. And, for the record, I disagree with it looking better in person. It is ugly no matter if in print or reality... It looks like an RX-8 and 3 Series Sedan got together and gave birth to an offspring with downs syndrone...
no offense to the three series of coarse

i do agree though there are plenty of other cars i'd spend my 40k on
probably the first one being a used e60 m5
Old 02-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Yeah the 40K price tag is gonna kill their chances of selling... a lot.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:54 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

I was out on a test drive in an IS350 the other day and I saw a tech drive by in one. I followed him back and talked for a few. They look amazing, definitely a step up from the last models.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:56 AM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Well I got a test drive on the gray one at pearson and all I can say is that it was hands down the best handling car Ive ever driven. THe steering response and road holding is insane. Acceleration wise its okay kinda feels about as fast as my 06 rex stock. And it kinda falls on its face top end, but the seats feel amazing and everything else about the car is nice. Shift feel is pretty notchy as well. I really liked the car but it costs to damn much and gas mileage SUCKS. 22mpg highway
Old 02-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

SLO AZN has disabled reputation

i hope the 09 ralliart is true estimated price around 25k:

http://features.evolutionm.net/article.php?id=98
Old 03-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

lol probably not, but the EVOX arent flying out of the show room floor like the 9's. Hell go up to Pearson and talk to J.J. John Judy really nice guy and he'll hook you up with a test drive. If your even remotely interested in this car take it for a drive. It Feels 100% different then a 9. Acceleration is and response is kinda on Par with a Sti (as far as spool up) top end dies like a stock EVO8 but handling is insane.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:52 AM
I got boost!

Crazy Boost has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SLO AZN
i hope the 09 ralliart is true estimated price around 25k:

http://features.evolutionm.net/article.php?id=98
Other than the lack of some HP, what is the difference between this and the EVO X? Looks like if this comes out, the aftermarket could make a EVO X for a lot cheaper.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:45 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

body pieces, 260hp, and evo9 awd system (with/without acd).

Quick Reply: Exo X at Pearson Mitsu