Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

enthusiasts wanted:

Old 01-27-2009, 01:16 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these parts
Default enthusiasts wanted:

So lets face it in central Va atleast in my area (charlottesville) there is an incredible lack of enthusiasts. I don't mean guys who like to make their cars so crazy fast. I mean the kind of people that like to spend a day sitting in a garage turning wrenches on yours and all of your friends cars. I feel that the bulk of the whole honda movement is still on the west coast or in other areas of the east coast besides central Va. Are there any others out there that feel the same? I'm interested in doing some wire tucks, swaps, brake work, rolling convoys to some shows in the area, just chilling picking peoples brains for ideas, and just some Bs and camaraderie. I have a pretty exstensive amount of knowledge stored in my noggin and don't mind sharing. hit me up on Pm or aim smellnlkabercrom
Old 01-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: enthusiasts wanted:

I agree man!!

Maybe you can help me out. Ok I am restoring my 69 VW Bug. and having an issue with the coolant system. I can;t seem to find a radiator that will fit the damn thing. Someone told me it had reverse flow cooling. Is that true?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Blah Blah Blah

redhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these partsredhatch8u-up is infamous around these parts

Honestly I am not an every car enthusiast. Mainly just Hondas, as cliche as that may seem for a young twenties male. I plan on making a resto-mod early bug in the upcoming years but as of now I have little info on them. there is a volkswagen guru in fishersville, nethken autos over by expoland, man without a doubt knows his shit about VWs. Would be willing to look at it though and try and troubleshoot.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:14 PM
[OO=[___]=OO]

Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88 Saavedro88

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I agree man!!

Maybe you can help me out. Ok I am restoring my 69 VW Bug. and having an issue with the coolant system. I can;t seem to find a radiator that will fit the damn thing. Someone told me it had reverse flow cooling. Is that true?
ROFFL!!!

To the OP, the problem is you're hanging out with the wrong crowd... Key words: "Honda Movement." I've spent many a weekend chilling with my broski's turning wrenches and BSing, but we've never worked on a Honda...

I think is the point is that you're supposed to turn wrenches WITH your FRIENDS, not MAKE FRIENDS so you can turn wrenches WITH... Capiche?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I agree man!!

OMG! LMAO! +rep.

check a lesbian forum... someone there should have expert knowledge on the subject!

got some comedians in central!
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Figures the everyone but the honda guys get the joke... Somehow I'm not surprised.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

+1 thats jerrys favorite joke, lol
Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Oh, and to Op, im in cville all the time, and I dont mind working on hondas, just prefer to get paid for what I do
Old 01-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Blah Blah Blah

wasn't really looking for a joke thread i was honestly being serious.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Blah Blah Blah

I don't need to pay someone for work, I know how to do stuff on my own. Thanks for the offer. Was looking to help out those with similar knowledge bases and/or the less fortunate. Not trying to make money just enlighten people.

Quick Reply: enthusiasts wanted: