Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Delta V Part II

Old 04-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Murdered Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all
Default Delta V Part II

Ok guys.....

I got a call the other night from Jeff at delta v and we cleared some things up, basically i confronted him on all the issues i had with the shop, and he told me the truth on everything.Basically the communucation on my whole TurboXs UTEC was said by another person, not Jeff. And the guy who "worked" there that put my MBC on backwards, well he no longer has a job there anymore. So i take back all the bad things that were said. You know i worked in customer service for about 6-7 years now and i must say that Delta V motorsports handled the situation real well and took care of me. Jeff took the time to re-map my UTEC at no charge and explained everything to me and apoligized and also even said that if something would have happened to my car by the wrong install with the MBC, he would have taken full responsibility of everything and would have replaced the engine.

Thanks again Jeff and i DO recommend this shop. Great guy
Old 04-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: Delta V Part II

Sounds like they care about their cusomers
Old 04-20-2005, 03:21 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

yeah while your at it ask him about Gary's car.....a fine example of how to treat a customer
Old 04-20-2005, 03:37 PM
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

so did he put a new map on your utec alfie? are you still knocking? i hope not!
Old 04-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by chapter8
yeah while your at it ask him about Gary's car.....a fine example of how to treat a customer
You know.. I was thinking the same thing. First thing I noticed about Gary's engine was the timing was WAY THE FUCK OFF. I mean a 2 year old could have timed that engine better than Jeff or whoever the fuck worked on it did.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:35 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Chris4130
You know.. I was thinking the same thing. First thing I noticed about Gary's engine was the timing was WAY THE FUCK OFF. I mean a 2 year old could have timed that engine better than Jeff or whoever the fuck worked on it did.
Yeah its a bit dissapointing what happned with that and especially since this was like last week. I dont reccomend the shop to anybody. I imagine he knows his suby stuff in and out but thats his limitations.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Well i dont know about the that situation, But then again(no offence gary) gary has never had good luck with his cars.

But im just stating that my problems with the shop is all cleared up, it may be the same guy that worked on my car that worked on gary, who knows. But Jeff(owner) doesnt get to work on the cars all the time, so it could have been someone who just works for him. Im just clearing up my end. If i keep the wrx and i need work done, ill take it to Jeff at Delta V.

Paul, he just modified my UTEC maps so it will be safer to run.TurboXs makes their maps off the website too aggressive and i would throw a knock.But its all good now, no more knocking.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
But Jeff(owner)

I'm pretty sure he isn't the owner...
Old 04-21-2005, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

jdmhonda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris4130
I'm pretty sure he isn't the owner...
Jeff is the owner...he opened the shop himself a few years ago.
Old 04-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Murdered Out

Originally Posted by jdmhonda
Jeff is the owner...he opened the shop himself a few years ago.

yea what now chris?? biatch.call me

Quick Reply: Delta V Part II