Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dark Silver GT on hull

Old 10-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Shut Up & Lift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dark Silver GT on hull

Originally Posted by 69vette
and whats worse is he comes on here denying it.
Whats worse is, you acting like my mommy!! You were tailgaiting ME down the whole way until i had room enough to change lanes! Hmm, well for me anyways i look in the rear view mirror, and over my shoulder to check for traffic and then change lanes! So stfu! Dont like my driving, who cares! HOPE TO SEE YA ON THE ROAD SOMETIME!!
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

I was tailgating you??? No, again you flew by me in the del sol and the eclispe was not tailagating you either. I'll be glad to meet up if you if you want a real race and not some ricerish fly by thing like you keep doing
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Originally Posted by StangGT804
Whats worse is, you acting like my mommy!! You were tailgaiting ME down the whole way until i had room enough to change lanes! Hmm, well for me anyways i look in the rear view mirror, and over my shoulder to check for traffic and then change lanes! So stfu! Dont like my driving, who cares! HOPE TO SEE YA ON THE ROAD SOMETIME!!
I hope to see you on the road sometime too, as long as you don't try to kill someone else while staring at my sexy car. Once again, if you don't like tailgating, don't do it to ther people like YOU said you do.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

he almost killed my car today nearly causing a wreck in front of me and i slammed the brakes on to keep him from cliping me. He must be like 16 years old or something driving the way he does
Old 10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 69vette
he almost killed my car today nearly causing a wreck in front of me and i slammed the brakes on to keep him from cliping me. He must be like 16 years old or something driving the way he does
I do believe he pulled into woodlake, so that explains the intelligence factor of these kids.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EclipseGS-T
oh, and i highly doubt a bike would even bother with your nearly stock GT.
I know right!! haha But honestly dude! I was NOT sitting at a light revving!! There was no reason to! I know what I was doing!!!! Maybe you rev at lights but not me!
Old 10-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Its ok man. We both know what you were doing. I'm not going to argue about it just b/c your in denial or soemthing
Old 10-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by EclipseGS-T
Obviously he was attracted to my astounding good looks, or possibly he got scared when he saw the shiney fmic, lol.

i highly doubt he even knows what a FMIC is. lol
Old 10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
BAMF

Originally Posted by StangGT804
I know right!! haha But honestly dude! I was NOT sitting at a light revving!! There was no reason to! I know what I was doing!!!! Maybe you rev at lights but not me!
I don't rev at lights, if someone wants to race me, then I give them the kick, i also don't instigate races on crowded roads like hull. Someone definately revved at the light, and it sounded like a stang. I rev my car a bit, but only to slip the grabby clutch a little.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:08 PM
BAMF

Originally Posted by UNCDooD
i highly doubt he even knows what a FMIC is. lol
Haha, yeah, my car is just a lowly non-turbo eclipse with a shiney radiator up front. We should race some time (the mustang).

Quick Reply: Dark Silver GT on hull