Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Daniel (Loco) got pwn3d

Old 01-11-2006, 11:16 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Daniel (Loco) got pwn3d

We pretty much got bored tonight and since I am leaving to go back to school a few of us decided to go to G-Force carts. So Daniel (Loco), Brian (Brian T), and Dennis (The Wok or whatever the fuck he is now) met up and went to G-Force. We get there and we pay for our shit and what not and then we go out to the track to they can put us in our carts. As we make our way out of the pits Daniel was leading us all and I was behind him. As we went to turn into the hairpin, Daniel got it halfway into the turn and then the cart just went straight. Smacked the bitch about head on. So the rest of the race Daniel's cart doesn't turn worth a shit.

We get done with the race, and I guess Daniel said something to one of the guy's. So the guy takes the cart around the track while we go and see what the times were for our laps. The guy comes back in and was like nothing is wrong with that car. Daniel says I dont know man it didnt want to turn. So the guys says O RLY? So the guy tells some other dude to take the cart around the track. He tells Daniel to follow him so that he can watch the cart go around the track and kinda talks to Daniel like he is a five year old. Dennis and I are fucking rolling in the floor and calling Daniel a noob. So they come back and the dude procedes to talk to Daniel like he is a little bitch that couldn't keep the cart off the wall if his life depended on it.

After typing this I realize it may not be funny. It was one of those things you had to be there kinda situations. And then on the way to G-force, I hit VTAK and flew by Dennis with the flashers to score a win.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Daniel (Loco) got pwn3d

and he wants to fight everyone in central?

hahahaha, that pussy probably has to have the most complicated power steering system to compensate for his delicate ass arms
Old 01-11-2006, 11:28 PM
srt-4s suck

blacksrt has disabled reputation

that was pretty much the dumbest story ive ever read on drag va. thanks.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:03 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Glad yoiu came over to read it fuckstick.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by blacksrt
that was pretty much the dumbest story ive ever read on drag va. thanks.
You've read, what, 4 stories in all your time on the website? Come on.

I thought it was pretty funny. So what was he doing, coming in too hot or something? Or can he really just not drive?
Old 01-12-2006, 04:03 AM
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought it was absolutely hilarious.

finally got a dose of his own medicine.

</3
Old 01-12-2006, 04:29 AM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, this might turn out bad.
Old 01-12-2006, 04:42 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

so he cant drive a cart....big deAL
Old 01-12-2006, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

duality has disabled reputation

as much as he's been there, you''d think he'd figure it out lol ha ha, i thought it was funny
Old 01-12-2006, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

The way those karts are abused, I'd be surprise if any of them will make turns anymore.

Quick Reply: Daniel (Loco) got pwn3d