Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cville is nuts deluxe!

Old 03-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts
Default Cville is nuts deluxe!

Alright so I take my normal weekend cruise to CVILLE since there was nothing to do and been trapped in snow for a week ... and I figured what the hell ill go to the mall ... well I pull up in the mall and there were 3 cars all parked next to each other that I just sat there and laughed and laughed for at least a half hour ...

The first one was a Black Dodge Dakota (99) with a dumbass looking hood on it ... thats the front view I had then walked around and saw a APC Wing from Advance on the toneau cover and this thing is trimmed in all red, door handles windshield wipers, I go to the back and out the middle are two huge ass fart cans ... oh and had 4 APC stickers on the back window

Now the second one I just sat and shook my head in disbelief ... it was a 99 or 00 Cobra , Red Pretty sweet looking from the front, Walk aroudn the side and it was sittin on Daytons, some small ass tires, small ass rims, go to the back and the exuast pipes were spray painted gold, with over spray all on the bumper, and on the back deck lid in black and white mailbox letters it said 5 Speed, also with a APC Wing

The third was a Geo Tracker with a soft top, but for some reason no wing on this one, had a huge fart can in the back and the guys fav. colors were purple and yellow because that was the color of everything inside, also with APC Stickers and Neon windsheild wippers.

Has anyone up here seen these cars?
Old 03-03-2003, 02:00 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Old 03-03-2003, 02:04 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

nope haven't seen them but i saw a black civic today with a double decker aluminum wing and a wild aftermarket front bumper painted rattle can flat black,( i have seen this car looking exactly like this for months so it's not like he hasn't had time to get it painted....

WELL it wasn't that it was a huge ass with that was funny.. it was that he had it adjusted to tilt as far forward as possible so that the wings were almost pointing straight up.. Made a huge double decker wall on his trunk....

Guess he thought he got more downforce from it?
Old 03-04-2003, 07:39 AM
Stroked N Blown

BlownPony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cville is nuts deluxe!

Originally posted by '90Formula350
The first one was a Black Dodge Dakota (99) with a dumbass looking hood on it ... thats the front view I had then walked around and saw a APC Wing from Advance on the toneau cover and this thing is trimmed in all red, door handles windshield wipers, I go to the back and out the middle are two huge ass fart cans ... oh and had 4 APC stickers on the back window
I've seen this one a couple of times. Still makes me laugh every time I see it. Glad I haven't seen the Mustang.

Have you guys seen the Jetta with the F&F look alike stuff on the side?
Old 03-04-2003, 11:45 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

that mustang is a disgrace. whoever owns it should be shot. i don't really care for trucks, and trackers are retarded anyways.
Old 03-04-2003, 11:47 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

on dakota with an apc wing
Old 03-05-2003, 06:47 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Re: Cville is nuts deluxe!

Originally posted by BlownPony

Yeah he dont like me to much ... I was pimpin a '91 Suburban ... and he was all over my ass as we were about to hit 64 East from Cville ... all the way up the ramp I did like 40 ... so when we got to the top he droped a gear and made all sorts of noise ... but didnt go anywhere ... it was great I downshifted it to second and got ahead of him ... well he finally caught up and I looked over turned on my inside light (it was night time) and gave him a big thumbs down ... and he down shifted again ... I just hit the gas and kicked it down into drive ... and I was constantly leaving him.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:47 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Re: Cville is nuts deluxe!

Originally posted by BlownPony
I've seen this one a couple of times. Still makes me laugh every time I see it. Glad I haven't seen the Mustang.

there's a guy in fredericksburg with an MX6 dressed up to look like the F&F supra lol.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:06 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX
Default Re: Re: Re: Cville is nuts deluxe!

Originally posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
there's a guy in fredericksburg with an MX6 dressed up to look like the F&F supra lol.
really??? haven't been to the lot in forever. Have to wait till it warms up and my car is back togather.. but i haven't been able to get out and see all the new rice that has come out this year.
Old 03-09-2003, 04:06 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Cville is nuts deluxe!

Originally posted by MKNTRAXX
really??? haven't been to the lot in forever. Have to wait till it warms up and my car is back togather.. but i haven't been able to get out and see all the new rice that has come out this year.
i've never seen it at the lot... i saw it parked at target in central park once.. i almost fell on the ground laughing so hard..

Quick Reply: Cville is nuts deluxe!