Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

C'Ville Meet Up

Old 01-03-2003, 05:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RedLineX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default C'Ville Meet Up

Hello,

Is there a meet up for Charlottesville? Late at night on Fri/Sat night I see a large group at the K-mart parking lot. Is this the meet? Is everyone welcomed here? Also what happened to The Wax Shop in town?

Thanks,
Lance
Old 01-03-2003, 11:11 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

k-mart is where people meet up... i went through once and it was just a bunch of rice.. maybe i jsut missed the real cars that time or something.. i'm in c-vill during school, we need to get something going down out that way.. it's too damn boring.. all i can ever find is rice
Old 01-04-2003, 05:58 AM

RedLineX2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay cool. I was out last night around 10pm and saw a Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo out running lights; raced a 4 door civic LX and some little hatchback VW. Kmart was some what full but nothing really packed. We all should meet up somewhere in C'ville one night and just cruise and start our own group. I've seen cops at K-mart too many times also. Let me know.

Thanks,
Lance
Old 01-04-2003, 08:24 AM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

ppl still hang out at the kmart?! GEEZ they hung out there in 96!
Old 01-04-2003, 08:30 AM
mD5
back in ther vvti

mD5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 01-04-2003, 09:25 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
ppl still hang out at the kmart?! GEEZ they hung out there in 96!
LOL the cruise area/hangouts (cept Wal Mart obviously) in Lynchburg is pretty much the same since my mom was out cruising in her friends MG. So 6-7 years isn't that bad.

Though if anyone wants to get a meet up and once I get my car back and running lemme know I'm always up for some interesting action.
Old 01-05-2003, 01:23 PM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

You mean there are actually people that race in CVILLE ? Ive been here a couple of months and seen nothing but RICERS and Stock CRX's with clear lights ... Are there any Domestics? I rode out to Sheets in Orange one weekend cause I heard people race out there ... but the only cars I saw were a couple of RICERS admiring a 88 Celica GTS's brand new APC WING ... haha ... yeah thats pretty much all ive seen ... TEAM APC up here ... so if anyone can fill me in on where non dumb asses chill then please inform me ...
Old 01-05-2003, 01:43 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

Originally posted by '90Formula350
Are there any Domestics? I rode out to Sheets in Orange one weekend cause I heard people race out there ... but the only cars I saw were a couple of RICERS admiring a 88 Celica GTS's brand new APC WING

LMAO... yeah... people race out here but its nothing really fast.

alot of bodykits and neons is all you will find it orange.. i won't even go into town on the weekends so i won't have to deal with them.
Old 01-05-2003, 02:02 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by '90Formula350
You mean there are actually people that race in CVILLE ? Ive been here a couple of months and seen nothing but RICERS and Stock CRX's with clear lights ... Are there any Domestics? I rode out to Sheets in Orange one weekend cause I heard people race out there ... but the only cars I saw were a couple of RICERS admiring a 88 Celica GTS's brand new APC WING ... haha ... yeah thats pretty much all ive seen ... TEAM APC up here ... so if anyone can fill me in on where non dumb asses chill then please inform me ...
yeah we need to get together all the actual real car people one night in C-ville.. i'll be back there in a week again when school starts back up.. there is a real lack of cars that don't suck up there..
Old 01-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Originally posted by MKNTRAXX
LMAO... yeah... people race out here but its nothing really fast.

alot of bodykits and neons is all you will find it orange.. i won't even go into town on the weekends so i won't have to deal with them.
There's nothing wrong w/Neons, bodykits and APC I do have a problem w/though.

Quick Reply: C'Ville Meet Up