Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Computer Services

Old 04-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hypeonline has disabled reputation
Default Computer Services

I dont know where to really put this

My name is stuart, I can pretty much do anything computer related and im pretty cheap, if you need some computer services hit me up 8045516437 just shoot a txt with your name and what you need done and ill give you the price, for the most part the most you'll pay is 70, and that's for a operating system install again shoot me a txt with your name and the problem and you get a response asap the number is 8045516437
Old 04-15-2012, 06:48 PM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!
Default Re: Computer Services

So you're going negative? You're going to lose money to help people out? You know, using a pirate copy of Windows for profit is against the law.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Computer Services

Originally Posted by Hypeonline View Post
I dont know where to really put this

My name is stuart, I can pretty much do anything computer related and im pretty cheap, if you need some computer services hit me up 8045516437 just shoot a txt with your name and what you need done and ill give you the price, for the most part the most you'll pay is 70, and that's for a operating system install again shoot me a txt with your name and the problem and you get a response asap the number is 8045516437
got to pay to advertise your services