Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

clear bra removal

Old 12-28-2006, 08:29 PM
jar
It's like that

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jar is on a distinguished road
Default clear bra removal

Any suggestions on where to get a clear bra removed semi-locally? I've got one on the front of the M5 and it needs to go. Also, any suggestions on where to get it DETAILED. No bullshit, I know there has to be a business around here that deals with high end vehicles. I want to get it looking real nice before it goes into storage.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:32 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all
Default Re: clear bra removal

take it to bmw dealership to get it detailed....i bet they are always good...if not then you can complain and they do it again

how long has the clear bra been on the car?does it look real old?

Last edited by club_xcursion; 12-29-2006 at 03:34 AM.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:48 AM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road

yeah, it looks like it has been there a while and it's starting to peel off.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:04 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Do NOT take that M5 to a dealership to detail it. Dealerships are infamous for using the wrong chemicals on wheels, staining paint, scratching paint, swirling paint, etc. They juts do have have employees with the right skills to do a decent job. If we weren't so busy I'd say I could do it at PAS, but I'm quite busy. If you wanted to wait til next week its possible.

Locally I cant recommend anywhere that details to my liking. Call Concourse off of Broad across from Crown BMW. They arent horrible, but it seems they've had recent employee changes. They can also possibly remove your clear bra, but if it's been on for a while the risk of lifting paint is always there so you'll probably have to sign a "not our fault if your car gets fucked up" waiver.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:56 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

check your pm's foo.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Registered Player

fanth0m is an unknown quantity at this point

ROFL

when i read the title to this thread i thought it was a joke. then i thought, "was it that hard that he had to make a post about it on the forum..?"

then i expected pics of the dude's girl/mom/slampiece wearing a clear bra (i was really anticipating it) and some sort of close-up view detail of the latch or something--

boy was i wrong.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

What about C.A.R.R.S on broad street? They deal with high end stuff all the time?
Old 12-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

for detailing you NEED to go to charles (the auto salon). he has done all of terry's cars. his number is 897-9598 and the address is 11773 concrete place, midlo 23113. he does REALLY good work and does lots of high end cars too.