Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

clarification...

Old 06-16-2003, 06:26 PM
//

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

rectum, u learned that word while you were becoming a pharmacist? very nice suki, how about lettin me work on that front of your's?
Old 06-16-2003, 06:26 PM
Hm.

EvilEmpire is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nic
wtf is that? give me some of that shit you're smoking
This is for the people...oh nevermind.

You ever catch up with that girl you were telling me about? The normal one?

theJUMPoff is a little fuck. What'cha gonna do.

I always remembered how hard it was to hit a kid that was handicapped.

Then I remembered how funny it was.
Old 06-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

I think Jenn would kick dick wad's ass
Old 06-16-2003, 06:28 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

Originally posted by theJUMPoff
rectum, u learned that word while you were becoming a pharmacist? very nice suki, how about lettin me work on that front of your's?
i was talkin bout your avatar dumbfuck. Too bad becoming a pharmacist i'll be making more loot than you. dont hate cuz i got all the pills i want
Old 06-16-2003, 06:28 PM
Hm.

EvilEmpire is an unknown quantity at this point

thejumpoff is probably the kind of guy you can fend off with the plastic swords from cocktails.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:00 AM
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

itzjenn is a better shit-talker than both of you, jesus you fuckin dudes suck ass. you're jokes aren't funny because for one, im not handicapped, or retarded, so joke something that will "huyt" my feelings. but keep in mind that fatboyee is gay, and... well fat. and it's funny as shit to see fat people fall. and since this post is for clarification, itzjenn, i hope you feel good sayin that you make more money then i do, because this fall i began college at v-tech for architecture, so we'll see who makes more money. you'll be my fuckin wife, and as for the avatar, it say's "Redrum," sweety.
Old 06-17-2003, 01:58 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

lmao...dude...architects make jack shit for a living. My sister and her husband both have degrees in architecture from Va Tech and I still make more than both of them working part time
Old 06-17-2003, 04:25 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I think we have another future "fast-food engineer" lurking here. Va Tech will take just about anyone for the first two years. Think you may be stranded in the Twilight Zone if "this fall i began college". Gee, early admittance into Va Tech for a Va resident. Your mom, "dad", and mailman/father must be so proud.

BTW: What's up with the two Klan hoodlums in your avatar? Surprised that you didn't make that cross appear on fire as well.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:35 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

yep, im gay. can't deny that one, you caught me red handed.

wtf man! either put-up or shut-up. bring that little pansy ass car of yours to the track and we'll see who's the better man. btw, do you even DRIVE? i mean, ur like what? 15, 16? my 14yr old sister has better comebacks than this shit ur throwing out ther.

those of you from TCMC: do y'all remember that kid from way back that supposedly had that badass prelude that had 'connections' at MIR and could have the track opened whenever he wanted.... this remind you of someone?
Old 06-17-2003, 05:46 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Quick Reply: clarification...