Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Check out this dumbass kid that wrecked in front of my parent's house

Old 04-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Check out this dumbass kid that wrecked in front of my parent's house

So the other week this retard 16 year old kid decides to wreck into a tree across the street from my parent's house in Powhatan. The story was that our neighbor saw him and his dumbass friend come onto our gravel road and start swerving side to side while traveling at a pretty high speed for that road. He lost control of the car right in front of their mailbox and hit a tree totaling the car. Him and his friend got out of the car and gave eachother a hi five and opened the trunk where another kid got out of the drunk. YES there was a kid in the trunk! . The kid in the trunk got out and ran off somewhere. The kid driving completely denied to his mom that he had a kid in the trunk. Who knows what was going on with that situation .

Oh and to top it off check out the kid's license plate. "Crazy CL" and the kids real name is Carl Loser!!! Thats some funny stuff right there.

Here are the pics:

The fat guy is the kid driving

Here is the kid's mom
Old 04-01-2007, 06:01 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22
Default Re: Check out this dumbass kid that wrecked in front of my parent's house

Holy shit. Awesome.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Check out this dumbass kid that wrecked in front of my parent's house

ROFL
Old 04-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Did you all tell the cops what he was actuall doing?
Old 04-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

where are you in powhatan, i live in buckingham when im not at school at JMU.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Did you all tell the cops what he was actuall doing?
I dont think my parents talked to the cops, but apparantely the neighbor just told the mom and she shrugged it off like she didn't believe him. He should have told the cops though.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by white97dsm
where are you in powhatan, i live in buckingham when im not at school at JMU.
My parents live off Rockyford road.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

oxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these parts

lol this was some funny shit that your parents told us, now i finally get to see pictures. There goes Carl Loser, with LOSER stamped all over his forehead lol
Old 04-01-2007, 06:51 PM
FTW

GuNnErgOd is an unknown quantity at this point

haha
Old 04-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by oxsleeperxo
lol this was some funny shit that your parents told us, now i finally get to see pictures. There goes Carl Loser, with LOSER stamped all over his forehead lol
haha yea i still cant believe they had a kid in the trunk!

Quick Reply: Check out this dumbass kid that wrecked in front of my parent's house