Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Charlottesville SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2003, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nightscream is an unknown quantity at this point

thats cool!!! well hey its been nice typin bac and forth but Tori said its time for bed so i'll see ya later!

oh but the way do u know where any crx are? for sale like stock
hf, dx, or si?
Old 01-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

slivic is an unknown quantity at this point

No and I would be happy if I never saw another crx again!

Goodnight!
Old 01-09-2003, 01:15 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by slivic
He is supposed to be turboing it soon, but he got side tracked and put money into the talon.
adam burned his clutch in his talon, had to replace it.. as fas as the hatch.. he is in the process of building it as of last time i talked to him.. seems as though it's gonna be pretty sick when it's finished..
Old 01-09-2003, 04:36 AM
Registered Member

Should be pretty damn fast. He is shooting for 500hp.
Old 01-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Yeah ... sorry this is a little late and off topic now ... but I cant agree more about CVILLE SUCKIN ... thats why i usually head down to Tidewater on teh weekends and just work up here all week cause I make bad ass money up here ... but yeah the whole RICER APC crowd ... yeah they are even dumber up here then in Tidewater ... people put TACHS and APC and Exaust on ANYTHING up here ... I saw a 83 Tercel with a TACH ... STICKER ... and EXAUST ... I was like WTF ... this guy serious? but yeah ... I do have a DOMESTIC ... and havent met anyone up here therefore i haul ass to Tidewater fridays ... but would really like to meet up and chill with some NONRICERS ... Id love to run them though ... I mean im not tryin to be cocky but I think its funny to blow the doors off a 16 SEC Civic or Jetta or Tercel whatever tehy have all riced out ...
Old 01-09-2003, 11:39 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by '90Formula350
I mean im not tryin to be cocky but I think its funny to blow the doors off a 16 SEC Civic or Jetta or Tercel whatever tehy have all riced out ...
i completely agree. one of my favorite passtimes. another fun thing is to go to group of ricers and just tell them yuo want to race the fastest import they can find.. they'll usually get something like a civic SI w/ nitrous to race you, lol.. then you blow it's doors off and they bow down.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:09 AM

IJSaul is an unknown quantity at this point

The C'ville scene is all I have ever really experienced, and I know that isn't saying much. I have found that there is a lot of rice, but most of the people I have stopped and talked to seemed very cool. I know I am always looking to meet new people who are in the scene. If you see a 1G Talon with TRBO PWR plates give me a shout or flash your lights, I will always pull over to chat or run.

Slivic I would love to check out the 240's that you are working on. A buddy of mine is very very close to getting his engine shipped in and meeting up with someone in the area who has done it would be awesome. What engine management are you going to be running on them? Does anyone know someone in the C'ville area who has or can help tune an EMS? -Ian
Old 01-10-2003, 02:24 PM

CleanDSM is an unknown quantity at this point

Slivic,

are you talking about a 240sx? Did you do an sr swap or boost the ka. I love those cars, there is nothing like rear wheel drive. I almost bought a turboed ka s14 off ebay, but the deal feel through.
Old 01-10-2003, 03:17 PM

RedLineX2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm heading out tonight about 10 or so if anyone wants to see what's up in C'ville. Just respond here if you want to, I'll check back a few times and then if someone is interested post a place to meet.

Thanks
Old 01-11-2003, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

IJSaul, I am running a Jim Wolf setup on the s14. I have a hks fcon system for the s13, but I am considering selling the sr swap for that one and getting an rb25det skyline front clip. Let me know I would be happy to show you the car. My schedule at work is now m-f so I will have plenty of time on the weekends. I don't know anyone who has used the ems system yet.

CleanDSM, Yeah I have a 95 and 91 240sx. The 95 has the sr20det in it and the 91 I am building another sr20 for, but I may change that soon. They are great cars. I just they are as reliable as my hondas were.

Quick Reply: Charlottesville SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!