Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Central VA Born and Raised......Represent.

Old 11-21-2003, 07:20 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I moved back here after living in Baltimore. Richmond has no ghetto. Area is quite a varied mix between yuppie and redneck but not Missouri-level hillbilly.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Neurotk - What years were you at Godwin? I went there a few years back.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:10 AM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

not from richmond. went to northumberland, little neck of the woods no one's ever heard of. full of wanna be ghetto kids. very sad. had to learn to hold my own and who to be friends w/ (doing the homework of the runningback for the football team) so i didnt get my ass beat in the lunchline. yes high school full of such GOOD memories
Old 11-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally posted by neurotk
So no one here except for fear this is from Richmond or went to a richmond city school.... damn all you c'fielders! I went to Huguenot and graduated in 91... before Open was "open." I was born and raised in SS (rep!) but have since gotten smarter and moved out here in the "Worst" End by that preppy white bread county high school (um what the hell is it...) Oh yeay Godwin (god what a bunch of idiots I live around!) These rich moms and dads give their prepubescent 16 year old a 45k car with 300hp just to watch them burn the tires and clutch out at the first red light they come too. I mean come on... who in the hell gives a kid a $30k+ car? My first car was a 77 ford fairmont (ok no jokes)... ok enough ranting... who else is from RICHMOND...
lmao! Someone thinks they're hardcore

There's only one school around here hard enough to earn the name "ghettobrook." The rest of you are just a bunch of pansies.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:51 PM
spanker

neurotk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nic
lmao! Someone thinks they're hardcore

There's only one school around here hard enough to earn the name "ghettobrook." The rest of you are just a bunch of pansies.
No Nic... if you could read I said I now live out in the west End and I think there is a serious lack of hardcore out here... but thanks for playing. As for "ghettobrooke" whatever... I grew up at the split between Huguenot and Wythe... you think meadowbrook PWT chesterfield kids got anything... go stand out at the bus stop near the Happy mart and DQ on Hull at 7 am in the morn with $10 in your pocket and see if the ninth graders let you get on the bus with your shoes. But then again that was 10 years ago...

Old 11-25-2003, 03:12 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

c/o 2000, graduated from Bird woo hoo! Now in 757...
Old 11-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

why would anyone want to live in a trashy place, its not really bragable to me... i live in the west end and like it
Old 11-25-2003, 10:01 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

coldasacks, yaaaaay
Old 11-25-2003, 10:54 PM
Mad Scientist

WRXRacer111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Richmonder here... lived in the west end since I was bored, out on the boarder of Goochland the last 13 or so. frequented mechanicsville and downtown area last summer though, you've probably seen my blue WRX around.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:31 AM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

some of you west enders need to hit me up-no car people round' here that i know except rich.

Quick Reply: Central VA Born and Raised......Represent.