Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

central mini-meet

Old 03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default central mini-meet

Edit:

4/10/2008

What's up again guys? Me and a couple ppl meeting at broad st kroger (vcu) at 9pm or so tonight. Just thought id post this up, because last time we had a somewhat decent turn out for mid-week. We will all be going out if I get some kind of response back from you guys. The weather is awesome, so go clean your damn cars and lets have a meet!!!

Last edited by WALL-E; 04-10-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default Re: central mini-meet

edit: what is the intersection?
Old 03-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Registered member

its before the siegel center, broad and Lombardy to be exact
Old 03-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

where everyone used to meet all those years ago? I'm coming but I'm driving the benz. The hatch needs headlights, tires, paint. Its embarrassing.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Bowe and Broad st shopping center
Old 03-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered member

I'm getting ready to roll in a few. Anyone is welcome to come, its a really random meet
Old 03-05-2008, 04:12 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

fuckin shit. i'll be in richmond in a few minutes but not in my car. hmmm...i'll see what i can do since i just detailed this bitch.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

it was nice meeting you guys.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I didn't see this thread lol. I was waiting to see if a place was going to be posted in the other thread. Oh well.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:08 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
it was nice meeting you guys.
Yeah man you too! I'm glad some people came out tonight, it was fun. Met a few new people and some nice cars. Too bad all we had was the point and shoot haha. I'll post up some pictures later. We should do that again, or start doing it regularly.

Quick Reply: central mini-meet