Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car audio installation on the side?

Old 09-02-2006, 03:44 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Car audio installation on the side?

Anyone know someone reputable? thanks

Alex
Old 09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car audio installation on the side?

Hit up Nic, i havent used him personaly but he comes highly recomended on here.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:08 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

yah i did, but he hasn't replied yet.
Old 09-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Got the PM, but haven't had a chance to reply yet. My schedule is spread so thin lately that I barely have time to eat. Check with Mo and see if he's available, he does excellent work as well. https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/need-something-installed-remstart-custom-work-151286/
Old 09-02-2006, 07:58 PM
VIP

thanks for the info mang. i'll hit him up
Old 09-03-2006, 05:07 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

ANother vote here for Nic or Mo...you'll be in good hands.
Old 09-06-2006, 01:04 PM
VIP

i just went ahead and took it to the shop to get an aftermarket head unit installed.

i decided to go to Audio One on broad street since the guy i spoke with said they worked with benz cars before. apparently wiring is a bitch to do on these things, but they made everything work out just fine the way i wanted it to. they were able to integrate the exisiting factory amplifier with the 100000 speakers and even the speaker behind the rear view mirror. no wires hanging, no scratches on the center console or anywhere in that area from rushed work. they were able to do it the same day with people in line before me. in and out in 3 hours. very professional, cool peoples

Last edited by LSPinoy; 09-06-2006 at 01:21 PM.
Old 09-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the guys at audio one are pretty cool (except the asian dude, Donny I think. He's always a dick towards me). one of the guys that does installs there is on here, chowe is his nick.

my cars actually in there right now for some interior work.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:18 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

If I were to have to pay someone to do my stereo's/remote starts, Chris and the gang at Audio One would be the guys doing it for me as well.