Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can anyone in RIC do spings on a bmw

Old 02-19-2010, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sailainn has disabled reputation
Default Can anyone in RIC do spings on a bmw

I recently bought springs for my 2007 bmw 330xi and need them installed.......I have 0 tools and no garage....soooo Im willing to pay someone to drop it.....also would be sweet if you could change the oil for me Ill pay for that as well....I have the oil and filter from bmw already. Text me a price or call me at 804-503-2362 if you are interested. Thanks guys
Old 02-19-2010, 09:52 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Re: Can anyone in RIC do spings on a bmw

If I had access to my spring compressors I'd do it for you. If nobody can do it, ill try to give my dad a call and see if they are at his house.

Edit ; For DIY.. razor blade for bump stop, socket wrench set, spring compressors, and time.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:32 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

talk to these yahoo's... Just dont let me near your air bags, that is unless your trying to get some james bond type shit done.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:14 AM
Out of mind, BRB....

Drake69 has disabled reputation

And for GAWD'S sake, when you use compressors, get/rent the ones that go on the outside of the spring, not in the middle, and EVENLY compress the springs on both sides (3 ~ 5 turns on one, then the same amount with the other). I've seen idiots compress 'em wrong and watched them go sudden decompression, nearly killing everybody in the damn garage, including kids, small dogs, etc...
Old 02-20-2010, 04:36 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

spring compressors are NOT that big of a deal

i removed springs using coat hangers once
Old 02-20-2010, 05:32 AM
TEAM VAJJ

Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime

IM in va beach if you cant find anyone. i'll do it.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:10 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i've never used spring compressors for the 30 times i've done spring installs for subarus. i just needed a fat guy to hold them bitches down.