Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bye Bye racing in the 804

Old 03-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Bye Bye racing in the 804

I lived in fairfax, where the street racing use to be insane, and people abused it. No ask anyone you would be a idiot to run anywhere in fairfax, because they will take your car in a heartbeat too.

Now seeing what happend in the 757, im seriously even questioning the fact if I should boost my car. Because Im not a fan of tracking my car, I just like to chill and hang out. Not street race. And knowing that there will be nowhere left to hang out once its boosted.

Last week if anyone remembers state troopers were out on Broad, giving out tickets left and right. The second I turned onto Broad last week, I was pulled over. I have a greddy sp2, and I know my exhaust was not loud enough for a cop to give me a ticket. I saw the cops, and purposly made sure I was quiet. Yet I still got pulled. and got 2 tickets.

I think it would be fair warning to say, that exactly what happened in the 757 will happen in Richmond any one of these days. We all go to the same damn spots, and run week after week. And for bells, how many times have people crashed, yet people still go to run out there, knowing the police knows we run there.

Let me hear what you guys think about the "scene" in richmond, because honestly I think we will have a bust like the one in 757 like any one of these weekends now. Yes I know the cops read these posts so I will go ahead and save all your asses. Stop going to broad st, stop racing at csx, and stop racing at bells. No dumbass better flame me for putting out the "spots", because they are nothing new, and cops regularly bust us there.

No maybe we can get a decent crowd going in the southside. What you guys think?
Old 03-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Bye Bye racing in the 804

Preach it Brother, Preach.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:29 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

just remember once you are boosted your car will be quieter

Last edited by sohc_mshue; 03-04-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
just remember once you are boosted your car will be quiter
Ill be a quiter or it will be quieter? Lol. I think my boy Mo got his red integra tuned from you right? Ill be holler'n at you once I get my kit put on.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont waste my time down there anymore anyway lol. its nothing but slow cars running.

we use to have a great thing going in southside
Old 03-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

i personally think that most of the meeting places deserve to be shut down because they involve classic ricey attitudes. every one comes in reving their engine/ blasting their sound system/ fights break out sometimes/ racing etc.

now on the other hand i know of a few meeting spots where every one is cool, the cars are spread out in the parting lot along with all the minivans and SUVs, not grouped together and parked at angle, and everyone is very mature. I hate to see these good places get shut down because of the bad places.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, the secen downtown is getting (and has been) pretty bad. if peple inisist on racing they need to leave quietly in a small group and handle it privately. the mass majority of them are morons. the cops have even stopped by several times at one of the spots saying we can stay if we are quiet yet the retards still burnout as they leave and blast sterios saying stupid shit like who is here to hear us? HELLO RETARDS there is a HOTEL across the street????? just amazes me. that is why i am glad their are a few smaller private meets w/o this crap. but i have to admit, if i got nothing else goin on going downtown to the "spots" always results in quality entertainment. the hot tip is to drive a non descrip vehicle out there (like my worktruck) so when the cops show up and everyone scatters like rats you can roll out unnoticed. works just as well @ bells & csx.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

The only way to keep things good is not inviting the masses. PM invites only, and if a ricer shows up, ask how he got there and tell the person he found out about it from not to show up anymore.

Seriously, in '03 in the 757 we did this method and it worked all fall/winter and into the spring of '04.

It's a simple program, really.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by WallysDa
Ill be a quiter or it will be quieter? Lol. I think my boy Mo got his red integra tuned from you right? Ill be holler'n at you once I get my kit put on.
shit i meant quieter
Old 03-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i don't street race anymore so i don't care. i take it to the track now.

Quick Reply: Bye Bye racing in the 804