Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bored as fuq

Old 07-14-2003, 08:11 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default bored as fuq

aight...

im bored as fuq right, and im sitting here and a thought comes across my mind. here's what im thinking:

what would you guys/gals think about having a DRIVER'S COMPETITION? all across the board, pool everyone together and have certain restrictions to make this a true driver's competition.

--all cars have to be the same racing weight
-OR-
--cars shall run with a handicap calculated from estimated power/weight ratio also those cars will receive a handicap for having power adder(s)
--use only STREET cars and run it like the True Street class where you must use DOT approved tires, closed xhaust, complete a 30mi cruise with a 30min cool down time and make 3 passes back to back without altering the car in anyway (per TS rulebook).

i figure we could do a road/track course and a strip to see who's the best OVERALL driver in question. and factor such things in as reaction time, average et/lap times, etc.

lemme know what y'all think to a random ass thought....
Old 07-14-2003, 08:48 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Too much to factor in for fairness, plus there will be whining toddlers. For best overall driver, have to have a level playing field. Suggest G-Force Karts for those able to make turns.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:49 PM

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation

Originally posted by Not Stock
Too much to factor in for fairness, plus there will be whining toddlers. For best overall driver, have to have a level playing field. Suggest G-Force Karts for those able to make turns.
That's not really a fair playing field for the fat men
Old 07-14-2003, 09:35 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

lol...bullshit. You put everyone else in the wall.
Old 07-14-2003, 11:55 PM
at the track today?

getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast getfast

Originally posted by HondaCrusher
That's not really a fair playing field for the fat men

LOL I call double BS. I weigh 250 and I'm in the 25's up there finally.

Jon
Old 07-15-2003, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Mo - You have big dreams. If you wana make a "handicap" you could use the PAX system from Autox. Most people hate it, but it kinda works. I think its just too big of an idea to actually happen. But if you do the work and get it together i wouldnt mind trying to see if i could keep up in a straight line and making up my time around some cones in the SE-R

-Kevin
Old 07-15-2003, 04:53 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

well guys, what would you all suggest?? cuz this was a boredom idea but sounds like it COULD be fun if done right.

i don't think that g-force will be such a level playing field b/c those of us who've spent so much time at the track have it mapped out with the shortest route to take and everything.

what we'd NEED to do.... is buy a cheapie ass car and everyone take turns ridin in it. make it a 5speed to help with driver concentration etc. maybe like a 200dolla 4cyl stang or something equivalent (not sure how much you can find a ratted ass car for other than a stang).

guys??
Old 07-15-2003, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

If you are going to keep saying things unfair because of experience then you might as well make people like me NOT drag race because you do it all the time and know the fastest way down the 1320. If you make a competition of two or more different genres you are going to get mixed results of what people are best at...isnt that the point???

my $.02

-Kevin
Old 07-15-2003, 09:14 AM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

:thumbsdown: closed exhuast
Old 07-15-2003, 05:57 PM
boys are stupid

SEVENSEVENTYZ has disabled reputation

make everyone drive the same car - cant complain at the end ;-) any volunteers?