Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bored

Old 09-12-2006, 05:28 AM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Bored

Any of the rest of you in the auto industry bored out of your minds today? God we're dead lately...
Old 09-12-2006, 05:32 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Bored

Trend will be that major auto repair will be less in the next few years since so many people bought new cars with low financing rather than patching together their daily beaters.

Call up other places and ask if they have weird ass parts for rare cars -- or pretend you're serious about gettin' some muffler bearings.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:33 AM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

that sir, is what i am lookin foward to today....

this whole get off work at 11, and be at the gym at 630 sh*t is killin me...

but all is fair in my quest to be... well, as Prince said, a "sexy mutha fucka"...

planning on reconstructive surgery next... i hear they have a great pay-as-you-go plan that sounds really interesting
Old 09-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

we luckily have been staying fairly busy.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:42 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

dyno has been pretty fucking steady over here before the NASA Nationals up at Mid-Ohio this week. Last min dynos certifications...i'm filling out forms left and right.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:50 AM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
dyno has been pretty fucking steady over here before the NASA Nationals up at Mid-Ohio this week. Last min dynos certifications...i'm filling out forms left and right.
I wish I was ambidexterous (sp)
Old 09-12-2006, 05:53 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Trend will be that major auto repair will be less in the next few years since so many people bought new cars with low financing rather than patching together their daily beaters.
Interesting... hadn't thought about that.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Hell yeah we are. i am doing a ton of used SI's and I grabbed a 45k the moment he walked in. However, you can still turn time with maintenance and services rather than repairs. I am staying from warranty pretty good so thats a plus.

Lately we have been steady but the past week and a half it has been slow. That time of the year again as usual.

Last edited by Woodrow; 09-12-2006 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

fairly busy on this side of town, working deals with company's trying to buy fleet cars for the end the year. keeping my fingers crossed. yet my inventory website is down for maintance and now all I can do is wait.....and wait.....
Old 09-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Have fun man. I have been steady but today is crazy slow.

Quick Reply: Bored