Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

Old 04-05-2015, 05:45 AM
  #1  
Registered Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these partsleonnorman1814 is infamous around these parts
Default Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

I am researching and compiling a list of EVERY Black Gay Club, Bar & Lounge in America’s History in an attempt to build a FREE online database of available to all. I am looking for ALL Black Gay Establishments of the past, PRIOR TO 1990. Places that catered to African Americans/ had a specific night for them…anything. If you know or have the names, addresses, pictures or ANY OTHER information about Black Gay Clubs, Bars, Lounges, Bath-Houses, Theaters or ANYTHING ELSE...WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF THEM?

Even if it’s just four or five names of Bars or Clubs back in the day.

Anything prior to 1990, although current establishments would be welcome also.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leon

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/leon.norman.96?ref=tn_tnmn

https://twitter.com/LeonNorman1814
https://www.flickr.com/photos/972306...7650474151168/


https://www.pinterest.com/leonnorman1814/
leonnorman1814 is offline  
Old 04-05-2015, 05:52 AM
  #2  
LET THE HATE FLOW
 
Yardjass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

Originally Posted by leonnorman1814 View Post
I am researching and compiling a list of EVERY Black Gay Club, Bar & Lounge in America’s History in an attempt to build a FREE online database of available to all. I am looking for ALL Black Gay Establishments of the past, PRIOR TO 1990. Places that catered to African Americans/ had a specific night for them…anything. If you know or have the names, addresses, pictures or ANY OTHER information about Black Gay Clubs, Bars, Lounges, Bath-Houses, Theaters or ANYTHING ELSE...WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO SHARE SOME OF THEM?

Even if it’s just four or five names of Bars or Clubs back in the day.

Anything prior to 1990, although current establishments would be welcome also.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leon

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/leon.norman.96?ref=tn_tnmn

https://twitter.com/LeonNorman1814
https://www.flickr.com/photos/972306...7650474151168/


https://www.pinterest.com/leonnorman1814/

Paging Jackal. Your knowledge is needed.

Last edited by Yardjass; 04-05-2015 at 05:54 AM.
Yardjass is offline  
Old 04-05-2015, 08:41 AM
  #3  
Anal hammer
 
JacKal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Newport Nubia
Posts: 2,516
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

You want Yardjass address and phone number I hear he only "services" black men.
JacKal is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 04:37 AM
  #4  
NAZI mod
 
BAN HAMMER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,218,294
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

Why does it have to be "black only" op? I Thought segregation was frowned upon.
BAN HAMMER is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 08:10 AM
  #5  
LET THE HATE FLOW
 
Yardjass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,436
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

Originally Posted by JacKal View Post
You want Yardjass address and phone number I hear he only "services" black men.
We both know that's not true, booboo
Yardjass is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 09:25 AM
  #6  
carebearreps
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,964
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

why are you searching for this information?
pedro 2.0 is offline  
Old 04-06-2015, 02:05 PM
  #7  
-RepLegion
 
Rosco The Iroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NE PA
Posts: 912
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?

Originally Posted by BAN HAMMER View Post
Why does it have to be "black only" op? I Thought segregation was frowned upon.
They have to come in the back door.

(sorry I had to)


Anyone ask Gimmer? I'm sure he has some sort of award and vids.
Rosco The Iroc is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
92 Prelude SI
Central VA
13
06-27-2008 09:57 PM
twobryans
Central VA
28
04-06-2008 07:36 AM
taco
Offroad / 4x4
0
09-16-2006 07:10 AM
gear
Central VA
9
01-20-2006 06:41 AM


Quick Reply: Black Gay Clubs, Bars & Lounges in Richmond's PAST?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: