Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Big Mix Up Continued....(Immigrants etc.)

Old 02-12-2005, 10:28 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Thumbs up The Big Mix Up Continued....(Immigrants etc.)

This is the follow up on the Automotive LifeStyles Thread, so this fun continues!
Old 02-12-2005, 10:29 PM
HM-8404

HMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud ofHMBeaty has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Big Mix Up Continued....(Immigrants etc.)

right
Old 02-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I am going to respond "Go back to Russia" to every mother fucking thing you ever say on this board until you leave. And I hope everyone else in Central follows my lead.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Oh...and dont make me get litlespic up in here.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:29 PM
Auto Pro Shop

Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's

Let me just say this for the record. PIP you are a moron. You know 99% of the people on here dont like you and that the best thing you can do is SHUT THE FUCK UP on this board and not argue with them. I took a chance and took you with me to meet with ELD and discuss this gathering.I thought MAYBE you could handle yourself professionaly even with others on here dont (and shouldint have to) instead just ran your mouth to the point of making my orginization (automotivelifestyle.com) look bad just by association of BEING THERE. its rediclious. its at times like this you make it clear you are 17. Sure people on here say things at times that i dont like but i dont take the shit personaly. you need a major grown-up reality check.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I am going to respond "Go back to Russia" to every mother fucking thing you ever say on this board until you leave. And I hope everyone else in Central follows my lead.
GO BACK TO RUSSIA
Kevin.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Is he that dumbass that goes to Trinity or Steward or whatever with the STi his parents paid to get tricked out for him?
Old 02-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Woodrow
GO BACK TO RUSSIA
Kevin.

yea what he said.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:19 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

someone close this thread.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

yea, we def. need some new smilies around here.