Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

bells...

Old 05-02-2008, 10:25 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bells...

i was one of em yellin. but the one you speak of was likely skott. many many of them failed. but many more did that shit for us hahahahahah
Old 05-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
i was one of em yellin. but the one you speak of was likely skott. many many of them failed. but many more did that shit for us hahahahahah
haha yeah Fuck doing that , thats how I got my "STREET RACING" ticket that cost me 500 bucks.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:39 PM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fatboyee
haha. crash is my boo!

yea, after making an appearance the last 2 weekends, i dunno if i'll be back out anytime soon. WAAAAAY too many young ass, dumb ass, drunk ass, dipshits for my taste.

but, if my magical little elf calls and has a job setup.... ya never kno
it's kinda hard for me to get a race for you these days... nobody brings anything down fast enough for you... kinda sucks. i miss that job. oh well, the summer hasn't even officially started so we might be in for a treat.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Yeah, that was killer last night, there were some good burnouts btw. Still looking forward to seeing what ppl will do when they dig up the other side, Hopefully get more ppl to do some burnouts!
Old 05-03-2008, 01:00 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

I was about to go last night but decided to watch Harold and Kumar 2, which was hilarious btw.
Old 05-03-2008, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

the black ppl and the guy with the grape soda. ahahahahahaha
Old 05-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by slotec
What?
Old 05-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Banned

LoBoRsXs LoBoRsXs LoBoRsXs

Originally Posted by slotec
hahahahah yea "ask if he has koolaid" then at the end " i was serious bout that koolaid" lol or when the water went on the blk people's shoes " ***** MY JORDANS" lmao i saw it like x2 imma see that shit again
Old 05-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

hahaha def going to see it again
Old 05-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

86DangerRanger has disabled reputation

there weren't that many people there tonight, but anyone know why they got half the parking lot fucking blocked off!?!?!?

Last edited by 86DangerRanger; 05-09-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Quick Reply: bells...