Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ May 31, 08

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ May 31, 08

Originally Posted by VTDr0p0ut
For those that missed this event.... it was great! I definitely got my $40 worth! I don't think I've ever been anywhere you can sample so many different bourbons, whiskeys, and delicious beers for one flat fee. Definitely recommend it if it rolls around next year!
you hardly drank, puss.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:38 PM
JDM AS FAK

VTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud of

Somebody had to drive your belligerent ass home
Old 06-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

you need to change your avatar