Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Been a while...

Old 09-16-2010, 04:42 AM
N2OWNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula
Default Re: Been a while...

Originally Posted by hondahead
Wow you guys really do hate FWD's huh? That's sad...
I don't hate FWD's. I hate the people that choose a platform to build a racecar and then use it's inherant flaws as excuses when their junk doesn't run well. I respect guys with FWD's that get the cars down the track every time and run the number, but those are few and far between....

I'm sure you can understand.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:33 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by 99formula
I don't hate FWD's. I hate the people that choose a platform to build a racecar and then use it's inherant flaws as excuses when their junk doesn't run well. ....
this

I am definitely NOT anti-import, but I don't have a ton of FWD love.
Old 09-16-2010, 06:08 AM
rice killer

cobra mike will become famous soon enoughcobra mike will become famous soon enough

how you been mo! havent ran into you since the old street racing days, still givin it to the honda boys i see...lol..
i dont think any honda around these parts wants any of your car. at least in real life, they will internet race it all day long though...
Old 09-16-2010, 06:51 AM
CIMSPORT

spnamnt has disabled reputation

Yeah... Those ones that exaggerate trap speeds! I need to get me some of those so I can tell everyone my car makes eleventy billion horsepower, but dynos just don't load the car right and I can't get any traction to put up a good et because I've got a wrong wheel drive car....
So now tires exaggerate trap speeds? Sweet, when can I get some of those?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:25 PM
N2OWNED

99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula 99formula

Originally Posted by spnamnt
So now tires exaggerate trap speeds? Sweet, when can I get some of those?
They do when you can't hook.... I'm glad my shit isn't exaggerated... I like my et's as low as I can get them
Old 09-16-2010, 04:35 PM
CIMSPORT

They do when you can't hook.... I'm glad my shit isn't exaggerated... I like my et's as low as I can get them
I guess that's why I ran 11.70@138 on radials and 10.66@138 on slicks? Trap speed didn't change, same boost, same car and everything, 5 days apart.

video of the 11.70 pass too just so u know im not some BS honda guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9L_3vUrx5A

Last edited by spnamnt; 09-16-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:50 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Damn Mo, love how that thing is still rippen shit up...

However I will be the huckleberry to throw it out there for the honda newbs: your fucking stupid, your shits weak and theres no fucking chance anything you will ever own can hang w/ the true bad asses of this forum... fuck let me correct that. theres no fucking chance anything you will ever own can hang w/ any bad ass from any forum.

w/ that being said isn't it about time for Mo to call everyone out again? lol
Old 10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
CIMSPORT

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
Damn Mo, love how that thing is still rippen shit up...

However I will be the huckleberry to throw it out there for the honda newbs: your fucking stupid, your shits weak and theres no fucking chance anything you will ever own can hang w/ the true bad asses of this forum... fuck let me correct that. theres no fucking chance anything you will ever own can hang w/ any bad ass from any forum.

w/ that being said isn't it about time for Mo to call everyone out again? lol
LOL "newbs" when you joined in 08. Hope that comment isn't directed at me because if so, what do you have that will "hang"? I don't think a low 10-high 9 car is anything to sleep on, but I also didn't say it was the fastest thing on the planet either
Old 10-03-2010, 12:33 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spnamnt
LOL "newbs" when you joined in 08. Hope that comment isn't directed at me because if so, what do you have that will "hang"? I don't think a low 10-high 9 car is anything to sleep on, but I also didn't say it was the fastest thing on the planet either
1) how many low 10 / high 9 street car hondas are truly on here? I'm not talking about ones being built, that were built in the past, are always broken, one-pass-wonders, or that SHOULD run the number but never have. I'm talking about ones that are driven fairly regularly, and can go to the track and run the number without going home via AAA or a trailor in need of a full rebuild more often than not.

2) You've been on here long enough to know that the idea of the fastest cars on this forum only running low 10s/high 9s is a pretty foolish idea

In 10 years on this website and in thousands of pages of shit talk I've been "guaranteed" probably over 100 times that a Honda was going to show everyone what's up on the asphalt. I've maybe seen 5 out of 100+ offers actually follow through with trying. The rest always never finish their car and gave up, never show up and are never heard from again, openly admit they are scared (only in person, never online where people will read it), or at the last second play the "oh we're just joking it's all good" card.

Not talking about you specifically (If I remember correctly you're one of the few that has actually followed through with attempts to represent in the past, which is respectable) just the honda crowd in general.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 PM
CIMSPORT

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
1) how many low 10 / high 9 street car hondas are truly on here? I'm not talking about ones being built, that were built in the past, are always broken, one-pass-wonders, or that SHOULD run the number but never have. I'm talking about ones that are driven fairly regularly, and can go to the track and run the number without going home via AAA or a trailor in need of a full rebuild more often than not.

2) You've been on here long enough to know that the idea of the fastest cars on this forum only running low 10s/high 9s is a pretty foolish idea

In 10 years on this website and in thousands of pages of shit talk I've been "guaranteed" probably over 100 times that a Honda was going to show everyone what's up on the asphalt. I've maybe seen 5 out of 100+ offers actually follow through with trying. The rest always never finish their car and gave up, never show up and are never heard from again, openly admit they are scared (only in person, never online where people will read it), or at the last second play the "oh we're just joking it's all good" card.

Not talking about you specifically (If I remember correctly you're one of the few that has actually followed through with attempts to represent in the past, which is respectable) just the honda crowd in general.
Yes the crowd in general are a bunch of dumbasses and never actually have anything fast. The last civic I had went 10.66@138 on slicks, full exhaust full interior, inspected and driven on the street a bit. But, the integra I'm building now WILL be faster, and I have been debating trying a 275/50-15 radial on it and see how I can get it to run. Lol, should be interesting. The car should be finished and ready for tuning this week, then alignment and then its time for the track see what it'll do

Quick Reply: Been a while...