Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Attention: West Nile In Va

Old 08-14-2003, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation
Default Attention: West Nile In Va

My dad works for the government up in Stafford, VA. Today they had to go put down some 50,000$ show horses that had contracted the west nile virus, they are officially putting out a notice of warning tomorrow but thought i'd let you guys know... i think its already going around(the word, not the virus) because there was something said about birds with it in chesterfield... so watch out for mosquitos
Old 08-14-2003, 06:18 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

damn it, i washed and waxed my car today(FIRST TIME EVER!!!) and the mosquitos wouldnt leave me alone.. i'll use bugspray next time lol
Old 08-14-2003, 06:38 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

shiiiiiiiit!
Old 08-14-2003, 06:49 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

i heard u cant really get it unless youre under 13 or really old or have a weak immune system. is that right?
Old 08-14-2003, 07:04 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally posted by EclipZ
i heard u cant really get it unless youre under 13 or really old or have a weak immune system. is that right?
ohh under 13?? HELL YEA I AM 16 and 14 days old!
Old 08-14-2003, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live up in Stafford and when my dad called about a crow last month the people didn't seem too interested about getting it for testing. And I sure do have alot of mosquito bites from earlier.
Old 08-14-2003, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

ShishCoBob is an unknown quantity at this point

It's already been here for awhile. It's not like it just disappeared. Any idea who's horse he did put down? I don't get it... They have medicin they can give cows and horses so that they don't get it. Kills the mesquitos before they can. They could spend like $100 to do it but they have to lose their many thousand dollar animals.