Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ashland representin'

Old 02-05-2003, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'll find out what i can with the 5.0 swap. Or maybe even a 351W since i got one of them comging to me too...HHmmmm.(wheels turning.)

I think the shifter might be about a foot behind my seat though...ha

Mr. 2 - I was thinking of a Rotary swap as well. If i cant find a cheap SR20DET somewhere that would be my next choice. Nothing beats the sound of a open exhaust on a Wankel...lol. Also those lil suckers make awesome torque and rev to the sky. Good for open tracking!!!

-Kevin
Old 02-05-2003, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

So am I the only one here from the Ashland area? I know i see plenty of people around here that should be on this site...come on' now.....i wont bite

-Kevin
Old 02-05-2003, 09:17 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Rotary swaps into 510's can be done but it's very hard I hear...
Old 02-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Couldnt be harder then shoving a 302 in between the shock towers...ha. I'll figure it all out later, for right now i have a perfectly running stock rebuilt motor that will rev to the sky without a single problem. When time comes for a replacement i'll find out whats next to impossible to do.

Thanks
-Kevin
Old 03-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Ok, im reviving this OLD thread because i see a LOT of import guys around Ashland and i know at least one of them has to own a computer. So come on people, post up here so i can meet some of the locals.

I know of a certain B16 powered CRX that has felt the wrath of the "Euro S'cort Type R" and i'd like to talk to that guy about that car. Also a bunch of other import guys that literally run from me when im in my Mustang trying to catch up..haha. My personal favorite is the guy at the Sheetz in a 02 Z28 that wouldnt even think of racing the XR cause "it's loud, stripped and he could hear a turbo."..hah.

Anyways, I know your out there people...post! You in the white 4 door GS-R with slipstreams, you with the hyrbid old ass civic wagon, you with the GS-T eclipse, you with the red cobra...someone has to see this!?!

k3\/1n - lil help...
Old 03-31-2003, 10:45 AM
Toast Master

MvilleVenge is an unknown quantity at this point

hey sup.. i don't drive any of those cars you mentioned or even live in ashland but i do work there, you may have seem me and you may have not, o well, i used to drive a green avenger, with exhaust and rims and clear turns, one of very few hooked up avengers around here, i don't drive it anymore it's sittin in my garage now waitin for it's makeover, but i drive a 98 white s10 now..o and i work at the Food Lion at Kings Charter, across from Sheetz
Old 04-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Non-Driving Fuck

HondaAdict is an unknown quantity at this point

Im kinda near Ashland....
Old 04-01-2003, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Im kinda near Fredricksburg....

-Kevin
Old 04-02-2003, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man, i don't live in ashland, but i'm in the process of moving to Richmond. I'm a lot like you are, grew up around Chevy and Ford, now I own an import. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime, I go driving near ashland sometimes when i'm down that way, actually in Goochland if you know where that's at, there's some good roads out there.

Mike