Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone know the Noise laws?

Old 11-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slvrgtstang has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone know the Noise laws?

ok he might be able to do something if your in one of those community things.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:20 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Neighbor has 2 cars to park, and squeezes them into his empty garage. I have 6 vehicles and a trailer to park... and my garage is packed with tools. Have a 1900 sq ft driveway and still have to park a few on the street. You should see him staring me down when I change my own oil or work on the car out front.

Maybe I should build a small trebuchet for launching my beagle's lawn ornaments onto his roof, then blame it on drunken reindeer.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:24 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

If he starts up a HOA, there may be a ghetto-fabulous plastic flamingo on my front lawn. The two drunken gnomes need the company.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Not Stock
If he starts up a HOA, there may be a ghetto-fabulous plastic flamingo on my front lawn. The two drunken gnomes need the company.
ahahahahaahahaha. Buy some orange cones from wal-mart or wherever else and line your driveway with them.

this winter just for the hell of it, find the most obnoxious tacky decorations of any shape and form to put in your front yard closest to his property.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Registered Member

MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower

Maybe I should build a small trebuchet for launching my beagle's lawn ornaments onto his roof, then blame it on drunken reindeer.
Hahaha, yeah but then you would get a ticket for improper use of medieval equipment.

Well at least you guys can work on your cars, I live in an apartment complex were your not allowed to even pop your hood!! You think im exaggerating but I got a notice on my door from when I changed my battery.
Also though I live in an apartment complex you guys have houses which is a big difference.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:44 AM
superuser

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
ahahahahaahahaha. Buy some orange cones from wal-mart or wherever else and line your driveway with them.

this winter just for the hell of it, find the most obnoxious tacky decorations of any shape and form to put in your front yard closest to his property.
I put out little 4" orange safety cones when working on the car on the street so my legs don't get run over by soccer moms blabbing on cell phones while backhanding their kids.

I was the only one in the entire neighborhood that decorated for Halloween.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

wow.... sounds like you live in a neighborhood with boring people and old farts. Is that dude by the way with the 15K yard and his custom shed old? like 60+ years old?
Old 11-18-2005, 06:00 AM
superuser

wow.... sounds like you live in a neighborhood with boring people and old farts. Is that dude by the way with the 15K yard and his custom shed old? like 60+ years old?
About 50 or so. He's got two smoking hot daughters (22, 23 yrs) that like to wash their cars in sport bras and tiny cotton shorts, though.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

About 50 or so. He's got two smoking hot daughters (22, 23 yrs) that like to wash their cars in sport bras and tiny cotton shorts, though.
well, become friends with one of his daughters and your problem solved.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:47 PM
superuser

well, become friends with one of his daughters and your problem solved.
That's like dorm incest. Anyways, one is engaged and the other has a steady serious boyfriend. That's a no-no.

Quick Reply: Anyone know the Noise laws?