Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone

Old 10-09-2004, 10:51 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx
Default Anyone

I have to go down to Virginia Beach friday to pick up my cf hood....just wondering if anyone wanted to ride. That way they can help me put it on when i get down there. Yes it is finially in after 984947582745 months.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:58 PM
all show ~ no go

TrueBlueGTStang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone

Originally Posted by 5th Gen
I have to go down to Virginia Beach friday to pick up my cf hood....just wondering if anyone wanted to ride. That way they can help me put it on when i get down there. Yes it is finially in after 984947582745 months.

i would if i did not have to work
Old 10-09-2004, 11:48 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

good lookin car. got anymore clearer pictures of it? it should look pretty good with the CF hood on there.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:05 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Old 10-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

looks good.
Old 10-10-2004, 12:54 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

thanks
Old 10-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

dude...do you really need someone from DragVa to go with you? why dont you just call one of your friends?Not make a thread about it. I wouldnt be like...hey anyone from the Internet wanna take a road trip with me?
Old 10-10-2004, 06:02 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Considering i know most of the people in central and im friends with them. Making a thread is easier than calling all of them, plus its cheaper than having a long distance phone bill, so what the fuck is your point?

Last edited by Tainty_McFshStx; 10-10-2004 at 06:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:30 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I agree with Allen. 85% of those who post on here know him and are friends with him.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 5th Gen
Considering i know most of the people in central and im friends with them. Making a thread is easier than calling all of them, plus its cheaper than having a long distance phone bill, so what the fuck is your point?

what is my point?? you make stupid threads. I would have made the phone calls instead of making a thread saying...Hi anyone wanna come with me to get my hood? ever heard of PM's? dude, you are wasting my oxygen...think before you start a thread.