Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anybody here go to UVA?

Old 04-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Ex-Lumberjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
musashin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anybody here go to UVA?

Gazbo, have I seen your Z in the Lambeth parking lot? Red?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

School is for faggots.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:16 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Strychnine
School is for faggots.
school = scam. Maybe a long time ago there was a point to it. But these days you're just buying a degree for the most part. It's the biggest money scam on the planet.

I'm currently paying thousands of dollars and wasting a bunch of hours per weekq to get a degree that proves I know what I already know. How awesome is that?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2009/0202/060.html
Old 04-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered Member

86_GaZbo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by musashin
Gazbo, have I seen your Z in the Lambeth parking lot? Red?
It could have been mine since I go over there sometimes, but I have been in Bice for the last 2 years. I've only seen 2 other z31s around UVA, and one was maroon and the other was white.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

i live in charlottesville 4 mins from uva and i see some of the sickest cars everyday i drive out.......and yeah the town sucks if your a looking for a true good time but we have alot of great thing to offer....in and within 20 mins of uva there are many country roads and windy angled curved roads ,and as stated befor not alot of police..............if any real interest in the roads come see
Old 04-27-2009, 11:22 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by b16EFsedan
i live in charlottesville 4 mins from uva and i see some of the sickest cars everyday i drive out.......and yeah the town sucks if your a looking for a true good time but we have alot of great thing to offer....in and within 20 mins of uva there are many country roads and windy angled curved roads ,and as stated befor not alot of police..............if any real interest in the roads come see
I was there for 2 years. Only roads worth a shit were route 29 where it's straight and flat and route 250 where it's straight and flat. The rest of the roads were all clusterfucks. And the backroad "driving roads" that all the ricers and rich morons like to drive recklessly on, are fucking deathtraps. They are narrow, riddled with potholes and patches, with trees, drop-offs, etc all down the edges of the road. I called them rice traps because that's pretty much what they are. Idiot ricers driving stupid thinking they have some pro skills or something and flying off the road.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:15 PM
peaches

b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan b16EFsedan

actually its the opposite now more potholes on the main stretches and less on back roads................and yea rice traps(aka shit roads with potholes and cracks) for the super low hondas out there watch out
Old 04-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

UVA Engineering is pretty good, but oddly enough not as good as Tech's; granted Tech Engineering is the shit. I have a few friends who turned down the Echol's Scholar program for Tech Engineering. but anyway, W&M is where it's at! lets go tribe!
But from what I've seen, C-ville is a nice area
Old 05-01-2009, 04:52 PM
Registered Member

z_wrecker has disabled reputation

new guy here. live and work in cville area, maybe went to UVA Z31's are cool, but not as cool as Z32's

Quick Reply: Anybody here go to UVA?