Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any pitbull owners in here?

Old 10-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any pitbull owners in here?

I dont have any current pics of mine but ill try to post some old ones later tonight. Ive got a 12yo pitt/rottie mix(shes as ugly as it sounds, but the sweetest dog Ive ever had). I truly feel like dogs are like people in the sense that its how theyre raised is the biggest determining factor in how they'll behave as adults. I could walk mine without a leash thats how obedient she is, and whenever I've dogsat for ex's and the other dog tries to mark itself as higher up in the hierarchy she pins it, even pinned a smaller great dane once. Can always tell when a dog was raised by a woman who didnt know a damn thing about dogs, especially the little neurotic rat dogs. IMO the american staffordshire terrier(pittbull) is a great pet, and a loving family dog if raised in a normal household.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered Member

ludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these partsludachrisvt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VTDr0p0ut
It's Petie cumbucket... the dumbasses from the Little Rascals/Our Gang couldn't spell. My parents may have fucked up spelling my name, but I wasn't going to fuck up Petie's!
its a name, mistakes are purposeful. Faggot.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

this is my vicious pit....eewwwwwww
My daughter and Piston playing when she was young to now...

Its all in the way you raise your pet...no matter if its a poodle to a rott..Had my dog piston since he was old enough to leave the TIT ...Hes like my other kid..

Old 10-14-2008, 11:29 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
are you crazy? you girl could have gotten her face ripped off!

I'm not in ANY way serious. how many times have you gotten shit about your girl and your dog though?

I don't have any recent pics of my retard.

both of his back legs got broken when one of my stairs gave. He fell straight down ~10ft and shattered his left femur and broke his right femur right at the growth plates.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
this is my vicious pit....eewwwwwww
My daughter and Piston playing when she was young to now...

Its all in the way you raise your pet...no matter if its a poodle to a rott..Had my dog piston since he was old enough to leave the TIT ...Hes like my other kid..
those are beautiful pics and demonstrate exactly how MOST people raise/treat these dogs. Its the minority that beat and starve their animals that fuck it up for the rest of us.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:04 PM
ONE WAY --->

88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ

i lol at the puppy pics
Old 10-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

KaeJR will become famous soon enough

Heres my killer....Her name is Shorty shes a pitbull/bull mastiff mix and has all of the tendencies of a human.....

These dogs are really nice and I have never had a problem out of her with others. However with her being female and pitbull she is very territorial and doesn't like other female animals at all
Attached Thumbnails Any pitbull owners in here?-p1010060.jpg   Any pitbull owners in here?-p1010179.jpg   Any pitbull owners in here?-p1010184.jpg   Any pitbull owners in here?-p1010182.jpg   Any pitbull owners in here?-p1010178.jpg  

Old 10-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jimmie
are you crazy? you girl could have gotten her face ripped off!

I'm not in ANY way serious. how many times have you gotten shit about your girl and your dog though?
I here it too many times....when i lived in Melbourn Florida it was very difficult for me and my finance to find an apartment..b/c of his name "pitbull"
when he was younger and alot smaller he went places w/ me ... esp. on trips...but now he has gotten too big...they won't allow him in hotels..lol

Originally Posted by temp2
those are beautiful pics and demonstrate exactly how MOST people raise/treat these dogs. Its the minority that beat and starve their animals that fuck it up for the rest of us.
Yes I agree .. I love my dog ...the 1st pic my daughter was only months old & now she is 4 and plays w/ him all the time and will not go out side in the yard to play w/out him...I won't allow it...lol... I know it sounds a bit stupid BUT he lets me know a lot of things.....
Old 10-14-2008, 08:08 PM
ONE WAY --->

88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ 88SinZ

puppy pic
the dog, the stump
Old 10-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

These dogs are dangerous....can't be trained...downright mean.

Riley is 2 (50lb Female):

Quick Reply: Any pitbull owners in here?